Selling Gym Membership and Mountain Bike

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling Gym Membership and Mountain Bike

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Moving sale. There’s 2 big things I cannot take with me:

Gym Membership:

Legend Fitness (The big one near but not inside MixC)

Expires 5 Nov 2017 (21 months left)

The best gym in my area as it actually has a boxing ring and a sauna. Includes about 8 more months of private locker meaning you can leave your gym shoes and stuff at the gym after workout.

I’ll try to give you a good price, keep in mind that you will also have to pay 500 RMB at the gym to transfer it into your name.

Address: 双庆路99号附6号-附14号(狮子楼正对面)

name: 传奇健身(花郡店)

Custom Mountain Bike (check out pics!!!)

This is a custom mountain bike based off the legendary GT Zaskar Team aluminum frame. This has been described as the best hardtail frame of all time, and a ton of professional racers over the years have used this bike. I brought it over in my suitcase; most frames now are welded in mainland with much less elegant or robust materials and welds. This one was one of the last years it was made in GT’s own factory in Taipei.

The components are all hand-selected for this bike. It has an upgraded headset to deal with the rougher trails in China and upgraded Avid disk brakes for the especially hilly terrain in Sichuan.

To get a better idea of how much this bike is worth search Taobao for “GT Zaskar Team”.

This is being sold because I have moved back to my home country.

Price: best offer. It would be a hassle to ship this to my home country, so I will give you a good price, but please understand that this is not in the same category as a GIANT bike

Newly taken picture at: http://www.GeekstaRap.com/users/hatman/bike.jpg

Contact me on wechat: catdogpanda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.