Newly Added Listings on Chengdu Places

HomeForumsIn ChengduNewly Added Listings on Chengdu Places

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’ve received many emails over the last few months to add new listings to Chengdu Places and I finally had some time to do that today. Here are the places which have been recently added:

• Hakka Homes Bar – I know a lot of people here already hang out at Hakka Homes, but this was was recently renovated and is now more club-like. If you haven’t been, it’s worth checking out.
    • The Underground Bar – An authentic UK bar and restaurant, which serves food daily until 8:30pm. They have 50+ different kinds of beer available.
    • Vin North American Restaurant – A pretty massive 3-story restaurant that can house hundreds of patrons. They have a wine cellar and the overall appearance of the place is that of a French chateau.
    • Hakka Homes Short-Term Apartment Rentals – I recommend this place to a lot of people who visit Chengdu – it’s a great way to get an idea for what it’s like to live in the city, as opposed to being in a hotel.

You can find listings on Chengdu Places by category or location, but there’s also a Chengdu Places Master List which is what I use on my phone a lot when I’m looking up a specific place (or a phone number, address, etc).

If you’d like to help, either Suggest a New Place or get in touch with me by emailing charlie at chengduplaces.com.

Participant

Thanks for your continued support Charlie!  Just to let everyone know we have recently put a fresh coat of paint on most of our apartments and also plan to upgrade all of the shower heads, so everyone can have that much needed hot water pressure to get through the chilly Chengdu winters!

If you have any questions feel free to check out our website at http://www.hakkahomes.com or email us at hakkahomes(at)gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.