Offering Organic Web Strategy / SEO Consulting

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsOffering Organic Web Strategy / SEO Consulting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m a full-time SEO/SMO/Web Strategist and an indie Sound designer.

Currently I work for an award winning software company based in Tongzilin.

Whether you need help refining your current online strategy or need to start from scratch, I can help you create a plan that will exceed your expectations of what organic web strategy means for your business.

For further evidence of my qualifications, please checkout my CV (https://mighil.com/cv/Mighil_CV.pdf).

Here are the available SEO packages – https://mighil.com/SEO/SEO_Packages.pdf

Following are my Technical/Professional Skills:

* English: Full Professional Proficiency.

* 4 years+ previous experience in Digital functions

* Sophisticated understanding and enthusiastic researcher of SEO, SMO, Digital Marketing concepts, Strategies & Methodologies, eCommerce, ROI, and more.

* Excellent understanding of WordPress CMS.

* Excellent understanding of SEO Friendly Web Design & Web Development Practices.

* Expert in Google Analytics (Certified) and other analytics tools.

* Extensive knowledge of web strategy and best practices in the Global market.

* Music Production & Sound Design (DAW: FL Studio)

You can contact me here or skype: mighil.mohan / qq:3353655042 / mighil.cn[at]gmail.com (No spam! please) if you have any questions regarding my work profile/experience and to know more about the web strategy consulting services.

Thank you, Have a nice day!

Keymaster

I was about to delete this thinking it was spam before realizing it’s an actual person in Chengdu 😀

Keymaster

hahaha!

Keymaster

You are really on top of these Spongebob memes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.