Opening Ceremony of Peach Blossom Festival

HomeForumsIn ChengduOpening Ceremony of Peach Blossom Festival

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

you are invited to attend the opening ceremony of Peach Blossom Festival in Jinjiang Hall ! All applicants will receive souvenirs ( a few hundred yuan cash) for participating in the activities of Peach Blossom Festival!

Also welcome to present your opinion or suggestion to the government officers during the ceremony.

TIME:09:30am-10:30am(March 25th)

Tel: 028-86628384

E-mail: [email protected]

Notes: all applicants must inform us with the following: name, nationality, contact number

Participant

Thanks for the invitation.Curiosity is killing this cat!Peach blossoms all over the show.The Jinjiang hall..Is this in the hotel?

The government officers..PSB? Traffic?Health???I presume this invite is aimed at foreigners??A classy jade pendant as a souvenir should suffice.

ps. Are wives and girlfriends welcome?

Participant

I think this follows under the category of white monkeyism.

@EchoLee please provide more specifics as to the RMB compensation and expected duties of the foreigners if you actually want people to participate

Participant

Hey, I am just humble messenger, not really sure what this event will be like…intend for foreigners yes! you just contact them directly:-)

Participant

I have nearly 4 years experience of dealing with such jobs. Try to post the info upfront

Participant

Hi Elias & all who interested in attending this event, thanks for kindly reminder:-) if you have any question feel free to contact HelloChengdu directly [email protected] or Tel: 028-86628384, they are official media partner of this event, i am just as a friend of them to be humble messenger here:-)

Participant

@ EchoLee,

Less than 48 hours to go!Surely the editorial staff of “Hello Chengdu” could have posted an honest ad instead of hiding under your humility skirts. 192RMB for a year’s subs while it is available online? Come now folks,one of you MUST go,get your pic in a glossy mag & report back.

Is ‘Peach Blossom’ code for something?

Participant

Sorry to say echo, but it is really not “tempting” me to attend at all…

more details, at least a website?

Participant

@AKK and all, Chengdu Peach Blossom Festival are host by local government yearly, ONCE MORE: if you have any question feel free to contact HelloChengdu Magazine directly [email protected] or Tel: 028-86628384, they are official media partner of this event, i am just as a friend of them to be humble messenger here:-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.