Panda House Cleaning Service

HomeForumsIn ChengduPanda House Cleaning Service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

A common request here is for ayi (maid) recommendations, and there is a new one which is interesting, called Panda House Cleaning. Unlike most ayi’s, this is run by a bilingual local girl who seems to do a much, much better job than the other ayi’s that I’ve tried. Below is the info for them, I encourage you to give them a shot if you’re looking for a house cleaner. Their WeChat account info is below, and you can request a cleaner in English on WeChat, which is really convenient.

Recently they cleaned at my place for the first time and cleaned areas which hadn’t been touched by my previous ayi in years. Check them out if you’re looking for a new/better ayi service.

At Panda Service we have a clear mission: to offer a professional home cleaning with staff that are honest, reliable and friendly.

Our standard cleaning services include the sweeping and mopping of floors by hand, a full clean of kitchen and bathrooms, bedrooms, etc., the changing of bedding, and so much more.

We can also provide extra services such as cleaning windows or doing the laundry & ironing. Just tell us about your individual needs and we will develop a unique housekeeping plan for you.

With Anyway Detergent we have a range of cleaning products for all the cleaning tasks in the house.

We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied every time. Prior to the first clean we will meet with you to discuss your specific needs. On the first clean with the manager will be there so you can further explain your specific requirements. If you have any concerns you are always able to contact the manager to discuss the problem and we will ensure it is rectified.

Prices: Members: 48RMB / hour / housekeeper
    Non-members: 58RMB / hour / housekeeper

To become member and enjoy the better rate simply agree to a contract of 1 hours clean per week for a minimum of 2 months. Plus there is no deposit.

Details
    Company in Chinese: ???????????? Wechat: Panda-Service Tel: 15982320203 Address: NO. 21, Xiaotian Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu. ?????????21?6-1

Participant

Wow, I guess we really have an amazing deal with our ayi who does four hour morning shifts three times per week for only 1200 RMB per month.

Participant

four hour morning shifts three times per week for only 1200 RMB per month.

If it’s quality, then that’s absolutely a deal. My wife and I are roughing it atm without any nanny or housekeeper at all, just us and baby (and as of today, dog. sigh.) Recently our nanny experience has been literally fraught with mental issues, as in, people with mental issues, and the cost for full time nannies has risen to what seems to be an average of 4k rmb/mo with said issues. 1200/mo for essentially all the cleaning you need is a steal if she’s doing a good job.

Keymaster

Wow, I guess we really have an amazing deal with our ayi who does four hour morning shifts three times per week for only 1200 RMB per month.

That is really cheap. I’ve been paying 100rmb per cleaning for a few years. But after using this (Panda) service once I realized that the previous cleaner wasn’t really doing a good job.

Participant

Our ayi works from 8:45am-1pm. We trust our 1.5 year old with her. She watches her and plays with her. She also cleans up the dishes, cleans the house and cooks three Chinese dishes for us to eat for lunch, often with enough for leftovers. She has a really positive attitude and we enjoy talking with her. She was actually our first ayi and its a joy to have her back again after we had to let the last one go due to attitude issues.

I think she has some extra time in July because some other families that she works for are going to be away. She and her friend, who has also worked for us in the past, have really amazing attitudes and are conscientious workers, a rare find!

Participant

It’s luck… Back in Nanjing, I must have turned over about 25 ayi within a few years… No exaggeration. Always a story about someone in hospital or sick back home. At least the agencies there find a replacement but good ones? Few and far between.

Participant

Back in Nanjing, I must have turned over about 25 ayi within a few years

Agencies: take a fee (like 1500rmb?) and produce an ayi on a 1 year contract. You can change within 2 months without paying an additional fee. After 2 months, if you change or if something happens, you need to pay another fee. I experienced the same thing with an Ayi who we started to really dislike just near the end of the 2nd month, and it just so happens she had some “housing issue” where some people were trying to force her into giving up her home which had no paperwork as part of a real estate buy-up for new building, or so her story went. Even had some old ladies come over and try to harass/make a show of it. Problem is, I thought it’s strange that she’s not actually from Chengdu proper and just so happened to have an older house here that didn’t have it actually in her name in paperwork or whatever, fishy as fuck story. When she left (we were going to get rid of her anyways) after the 2 month mark, I asked wife to contact the agency and try to find someone else, she said in reading contract that after 2 months need to repay that fee and….. *lightbulb*. I would absolutely not be surprised if Ayis with those agencies rotate commonly after 2 month mark either through adjusting attitudes from initial “good job” to shite just in time to get fired, or leave for some made up reason after that 2 month mark as soon as another new job comes available/suitable. It seems like not a ton of money but if you think about it on a %, it could add up to be a ton of money for the agency split with ayis runnin this as a scam…just a thought.

Participant

Good Morning All,

Despite Panda Housekeeping service, is there any other great and trustworthy agency here in Chengdu?

Keymaster

Good Morning All, Despite Panda Housekeeping service, is there any other great and trustworthy agency here in Chengdu?

There are a million cleaners operating solo but I haven’t seen many organized companies that you can interact with in English for house cleaning. If you can speak/read Chinese check out 阿姨帮

Participant

There is an app my girlfriend uses adhoc when our place needs a going over. I will try and find the name of it, but a company sends an ayi when you are available to let her in within a few hours notice and they do a good enough job. The app lets you pick your ayi too, so if you find a good one you can keep requesting the same one. Fees are 70rmb for 2 hours, 100rmb for 4 hours.

If anyone knows the name of the app/company then let us know, I will endevour to ask my gf if she can tell me and let you know.

Keymaster

There is an app my girlfriend uses adhoc when our place needs a going over. I will try and find the name of it, but a company sends an ayi when you are available to let her in within a few hours notice and they do a good enough job. The app lets you pick your ayi too, so if you find a good one you can keep requesting the same one. Fees are 70rmb for 2 hours, 100rmb for 4 hours. If anyone knows the name of the app/company then let us know, I will endevour to ask my gf if she can tell me and let you know.

It probably the one mentioned above, Ayibang, I think it is the most popular/commonly used of its type. It works well but requires that you speak/read Chinese. The advantage of Panda Cleaners is that they speak English and you can arrange everything with them on WeChat, which is super simple for expats who don’t speak or read Chinese. Payment via WeChat wallet also very simple.

Participant

Thank you Long Wang !

Participant

Fees are 70rmb for 2 hours, 100rmb for 4 hours???????

Wow,  that can save a lot! Where Can I get this cleaning service? emmm,  maybe I can ask for some Chinese friends for the cheap service. I would tell you guy if Iknow it.

If there is no other cheap service, I am thinking about investing in the robot vacuum cleaner, though It seems expensive.

Keymaster

I would advise against the robot cleaner. It is a novelty gadget which will not really keep your place clean. If you aren’t interested in Panda Cleaners for whatever reason, it’s easy to find alternative services for cleaners in Chengdu. The beauty of Panda Cleaners is that they speak English and are cooperative and easy to deal with.

Participant

I want look for a panda girl to take care of the teenage mutant ninja turtles

haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.