Party in Flower Town

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionParty in Flower Town

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The new Macchu Picchu in Flower Town 三圣乡 is gonna have a ho down this saturday. holla if you in.

outside of 3rd ring road? that’s quite a trek…

outside of 3rd ring road? that’s quite a trek…

Participant

how does one even get there and back?

Participant

how does one even get there and back?

Participant

one teleports via a magic portal called a “taxi” … the reagents to create the portal are usually found within “wallets” … if one lacks reagents, there is also a carriage, known as the 56 Bus, which leaves Nine Eyes Bridge and stops at the entrance to Flower Town.

At the entrance, beasts and demons will bar your way, but you can avoid them by jumping into a Sanluar, a strange rumbling mini dragon with three legs, and screaming out “Juzi!” or “Hongshacun” or “laowai duo de difang!” or other arcane incantations which enchant the dragon and force him to do thy bidding. Most mini dragons require reagents as well.

Godspeed and may the schwartz be with you!

Participant

one teleports via a magic portal called a “taxi” … the reagents to create the portal are usually found within “wallets” … if one lacks reagents, there is also a carriage, known as the 56 Bus, which leaves Nine Eyes Bridge and stops at the entrance to Flower Town.

At the entrance, beasts and demons will bar your way, but you can avoid them by jumping into a Sanluar, a strange rumbling mini dragon with three legs, and screaming out “Juzi!” or “Hongshacun” or “laowai duo de difang!” or other arcane incantations which enchant the dragon and force him to do thy bidding. Most mini dragons require reagents as well.

Godspeed and may the schwartz be with you!

Participant

Is there an address or google maps? Cant find it via google. Any help plz

Participant

Participant

***Sorry Sascha, I should have added ‘in a manner befitting those of us with less means than the average laowai’.

Bus it is!

Any approximation of how much it costs to come back into the city at 3am in a taxi?

Participant

***Sorry Sascha, I should have added ‘in a manner befitting those of us with less means than the average laowai’.

Bus it is!

Any approximation of how much it costs to come back into the city at 3am in a taxi?

Participant

Taxi will cost about 50 kuai from Yulin, not terrible if you split with a couple comrades. Flower town is a nice escape from the hustle and bustle of Chengdu.

Participant

Taxi will cost about 50 kuai from Yulin, not terrible if you split with a couple comrades. Flower town is a nice escape from the hustle and bustle of Chengdu.

Participant

there will be a lot of people there trying to get back at that time, so i am thinking that there will be vans taking people back. the party actually will start pretty early, like 6 or so, and just keep snowballing, so you could head back earlier as well. I will have numbers for drivers, so you can call me at 1861five77three958 and I can pass those numbers on to you. A van costs 60RMB these days, but that can be split between multiple peoples. A taxi costs 40RMB, last time I did it. the bus, of course, is 2rmb. There is also the option to stay in flower town, if you want to do that, again, hit me up and i can pass on the info.

flower town is located in SE chengdu, outside the Third Ring Road. to get there with a taxi say 三圣乡,红砂村 (San Sheng Xiang, Hong Sha Cun). the first three being “flower town” more or less and the last three being the part of flower town where the ho down be going down.

Participant

there will be a lot of people there trying to get back at that time, so i am thinking that there will be vans taking people back. the party actually will start pretty early, like 6 or so, and just keep snowballing, so you could head back earlier as well. I will have numbers for drivers, so you can call me at 1861five77three958 and I can pass those numbers on to you. A van costs 60RMB these days, but that can be split between multiple peoples. A taxi costs 40RMB, last time I did it. the bus, of course, is 2rmb. There is also the option to stay in flower town, if you want to do that, again, hit me up and i can pass on the info.

flower town is located in SE chengdu, outside the Third Ring Road. to get there with a taxi say 三圣乡,红砂村 (San Sheng Xiang, Hong Sha Cun). the first three being “flower town” more or less and the last three being the part of flower town where the ho down be going down.

Participant
    Quote:

Might not be too far of a trek for you.

http://tinyurl.com/7nd2opu

Participant
    Quote:

Might not be too far of a trek for you.

http://tinyurl.com/7nd2opu

Participant

Cool! Is there a place to park ebike? I am literally a few KM near there. Prob less than a 10 minutes to get there.

Participant

Cool! Is there a place to park ebike? I am literally a few KM near there. Prob less than a 10 minutes to get there.

Participant

I’m sure you won’t have trouble parking a bike.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.