Party Venue Service

HomeForumsIn ChengduParty Venue Service

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all  friends in the forum! Do u want to have a nice house party? We can help u to have a nice outdoor or indoor private party. Let’s start a party in this nice season.

Contact us on this number 028-83318259 or 18080462771 Mimosa Italian Restaurant.

We will bring u a Sparkling Summer!

Keymaster

What’s the location of the indoor or outdoor places? How much is the rental cost? Do you provide equipment like sound and lighting?

Participant

Hi Charlie, indoor means at someone`s house, outdoor is like a garden or a camping area. We provide food and drinks.but sound and lighting will be difficult for us to have them. It is like the party that u organized before. or we can think some theme partys to organiz together in this summer.

Keymaster

It is like the party that u organized before. or we can think some theme partys to organiz together in this summer.

Which party?

Participant

did u arganized some party in the flower garden?

Keymaster

did u arganized some party in the flower garden?

Flower Garden? I have no idea what you’re talking about. We have a house in Flower Town called Dojo, if that’s what you’re talking about.

Participant

anyway no problem, i just want ot say that our restaurant provide the catering sevice.if you and your friends needs, just let me know ok. thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.