Penthouse Apartment Available in Tongzilin

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsPenthouse Apartment Available in Tongzilin

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

3 bedroom 4 bathroom penthouse apartment available in Beverly Garden, conveniently located halfway between Tongzilin metro station and Carrefour.

250 square meters in total including roof terrace with stunning views across Tongzilin.

Features of the apartment include:

* Western style kitchen with fan assited oven, water filter etc.
    * Ensuite bedrooms with western style toilets and large walk in showers
    * Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
    * Games room with table tennis table included
    * Large roof terrace ideal for entertaining and with stunning views
    * Extensive storage throughout with built in wardrobes

For those with interest, please get in contact for photos / further details

+86 159 0280 3723
    [email protected]

The rental is 12,000 RMB / month but I will listen to sensible offers.

Charlie I just dropped you an email with some photos as I can’t seem to figure out how to upload.

p.s. the keyboard I bought from you is thrown in too if that’s any sort of enticement;)

Photos:

Keymaster

Holy crap, this place sounds amazing. How much is the rent? Do you have any photos?

Ballers Inc. Beverley Garden is a nice complex with some great remodelled apartments. I did see a place there I wanted, but the landlord wouldn’t budge on his asking price.

Pics would be awesome.

Keymaster

Ballers Inc.

Ballersville, population: whoever rents this place. Please host house parties in the winter with the heated floors turned on.

Keymaster

I added some more info and photos to the original post in this thread. That penthouse looks pretty incredible.

Participant

I’m interested…. would prefer an unfurnished though……

I have a few set up to look at in Master, Times Residence, Times Crystal Park and City Spring if anyone has any opinions?!

Likely to fly out on 26th or 27th of august and can view apartments for a few days after that.

How close to IKEA is this?

Participant

Hi Graeme,

We can help you find an apartment in the areas you are looking for. We specialize in helping foreign clients move to Chengdu. Most of our clients are in the banking or I.T sector.

We have rented out apartments in all of the gardens on your list and have an excellent knowledge of all of the more upmarket apartment complexes in Chengdu.

We provide full after sales service for the duration of the lease, which includes setting up Internet, satellite TV etc.

Our website wwww.tailoredcd.com

You can call Connie on 18681256672

Or email [email protected]

Thanks.

Participant

Hi Connie,

Thanks for getting in touch, unfortunately I have an agent set up already through my company. They had an existing agreement with them so it was already in place when I first visited Chengdu.

I just happened to see this seperately and thought it looked pretty nice.

Participant

Hi Graeme,

I have sent you a private message to answer some of the questions you raised. If you haven’t received it, please could you drop me an email to the address in the original post so that I can forward it on to you.

Thanks,

Ryan

Participant

Ryan – replied. Let me know if there are any issues.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience of any of the other complexes?

At the moment I have apartments lined up to view in:

Times Crystal Park, Master, City Spring, St Nature, City Mansion, Shanghai Garden, Europe City and Times residence.

I work for IKEA so it has to be reasonable for getting to the store but I will likely buy a car or a bike at some point. Ideally I’d like to be pretty near shops, bars, restauarnts, coffee/tea houses and a gym.

If it helps get an opinion there will be a house warming party! (“,)

Participant

We can vouch for Ryan and his apartment, both being very nice. Ryan has been a good friend of ours for the past 4 years. We have seen his apartment and know the quality he put in. He is not your typical landlord here! We will help him manage it and if you have any questions you can contact us via private message.

We are trying to help out a friend who just moved hence him wanting to rent out his place.

Dana and Danny
    Lazy Pug

Participant

Oh, it is close to Ikea! About a 20 minute sprint, 12 minute bike ride, 6 minute electric bike ride, 3 minute cab ride…it is close.

Participant

thanks for the endorsement Dana …. on commute times there are images conguring in my head of you and Danny with a stopwatch timing Su and Basil (your pugs) sprinting the distance or on a bike … 🙂

Participant

Thanks Dana and Danny!

In touch with Ryan and hoping to view the apartment when I travel out at the end of  the month.

Good luck in the new premises and looking forward to meeting you guys in there very soon!

Graeme.

Participant

Graeme,

Wherever you choose don’t make it the Emerald (I can’t type Chinese on this computer at the moment)! It is very near Ikea and has a decent amount of expats living there, but the management is very bad! Many days with no electricity and water…even the elevators will not work on those days. We lived there for two years basically being too lazy to move. We did eventually. Also, many of the landlords are super greedy and have no intention of ever giving back any of your security deposit.

We have lots of experience in the developments you are looking in so don’t hesitate to contact us.

Much luck,

D and D

Ryan: Danny still isn’t sprinting after the knee injury at your bachelor party over a year ago. I do partially blame you for my husband’s belly! Come visit the new Pug and all is forgotten.

Participant

Let me help out … the Chinese for Emerald is Die Cui Feng 叠翠峰

and Dana I refuse to take any responsiblity for your husband’s belly – has much more to do with all the alcohol laden drinks and food you’re getting ready to serve up again at the pug.

Participant

Hello everybody,
    This apartment is now on the rental market again having been rented out for the last 4 years.
    For more details about the apartment please refer to the first post on the thread.

If you are interested please get in touch.
    My contact details are:
    Email: [email protected]
    Mobile Number: 135 3328 8238

Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.