Opening a Pho Shop in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduOpening a Pho Shop in Chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Cherry you could go there to have a taste. The Phở they make taste pretty good and price reasonable from 22yuan – 28 yuan. Big Bowl of Phở and a lot of Beef.

The Owner and Chef are Vietnamese. They had a lot of experience in F&B. As our conversation the Owner graduated Swiss Culinary and Hospitality Management in England. Hes nice guy maybe you could ask for his ideas

Participant

I have found new Vietnamese restaurant at 交桂路89号付21号 – 西龚先生

Cherry you could go there to have a taste. The Phở they make taste pretty good and price reasonable from 22yuan – 28 yuan. Big Bowl of Phở and a lot of Beef. It’s original Phở Flavour the best Phở i have taste so far in Chengdu

The Owner and Chef are Vietnamese. They had a lot of experience in F&B. As our conversation the Owner graduated Swiss Culinary and Hospitality Management in England. Hes nice guy maybe you could ask for his ideas

Keymaster

I have found new Vietnamese restaurant at 交桂路89号付21号 – 西龚先生 Cherry you could go there to have a taste. The Phở they make taste pretty good and price reasonable from 22yuan – 28 yuan. Big Bowl of Phở and a lot of Beef. It’s original Phở Flavour the best Phở i have taste so far in Chengdu The Owner and Chef are Vietnamese. They had a lot of experience in F&B. As our conversation the Owner graduated Swiss Culinary and Hospitality Management in England. Hes nice guy maybe you could ask for his ideas

Thanks for sharing this, that sounds great. I will visit this place – it’s really far though! I wish it were in the South of the city.

Participant

Hi Charlie !
    Actually he’s planning open the other Phở shop in South of Chengdu next year (February or March). However he hasn’t decide whereabout yet. He’s new in Chengdu maybe you could go to his restaurant taste his Phở and other dishes first.

If taste is good as i mentioned earlier you could share your opinion where his next shop would be. He’s new in Chengdu maybe he needs other peoples feedback and opinions to improve his Store and services.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.