Phone Stolen – Number Retrieval?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPhone Stolen – Number Retrieval?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My phone was just stolen. Does anyone know if there is a way of transferring the number to another sim card? I am with China Mobile

Keymaster

Sorry to hear that-

You can probably retrieve your number: if you provided your passport when you purchased the SIM you can bring that to a China Mobile office along with explaining what happened. If you didn’t, bring a list of 5 phone numbers that you called or texted before the phone was stolen. They will take the list and check it to your phone records, and then give you a new SIM with the same number that you had.

Out of curiosity, how was the phone stolen?

Keymaster

Sorry to hear that-

You can probably retrieve your number: if you provided your passport when you purchased the SIM you can bring that to a China Mobile office along with explaining what happened. If you didn’t, bring a list of 5 phone numbers that you called or texted before the phone was stolen. They will take the list and check it to your phone records, and then give you a new SIM with the same number that you had.

Out of curiosity, how was the phone stolen?

Quote:
    My phone was just stolen

Bummer. How?

I’m still pissed at leaving my (then) $600 HTC on a taxi seat over a year back and not getting it back! Actually no I’m not, it was a piece of ****!

Quote:
    My phone was just stolen

Bummer. How?

I’m still pissed at leaving my (then) $600 HTC on a taxi seat over a year back and not getting it back! Actually no I’m not, it was a piece of ****!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.