Photographers in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsPhotographers in Chengdu?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thanks Merior for the update ! Looking forward to the upcoming mtgs

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Our next meeting is, therefore, on 4th February and the theme for the month is “costumes and uniforms including police personnel, halloween costumes, cosplay etc”.

Finally a theme that I actually have photos for. I will come on the 4th.

Participant

Charlie,

If you, or anyone else, are planning to present pictures at Chengdu Photographic Club’s meeting in the Bookworm tomorrow (Monday 4th Feb) and have not already registered to receive emails from us then you need to know that all pictures (Costumes and uniforms) should be emailed to [email protected] by 1.00 pm tomorrow. Pictures presented on a USB stick cannot be read on the iPad used to hook up to the projector screen. Ideally your pictures should be no more than 1.0 MB in size each to avoid locking up the email box.

See you tomorrow (Monday 4th February)

Keymaster
    Quote:
    If you, or anyone else, are planning to present pictures at Chengdu Photographic Club’s meeting in the Bookworm tomorrow (Monday 4th Feb) and have not already registered to receive emails from us then you need to know that all pictures (Costumes and uniforms) should be emailed to [email protected] by 1.00 pm tomorrow.

Cool, photos sent.

Participant

Hi Everybody,

I’m looking for a photographer assistant for a hotel shoot in Chengdu this weekend if the weather is ok. If interested please email me at: [email protected]

Requirement: Fullframe camera + decent wide angle lens, some experience in architectural stuff.

Thank you.

Minh

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.