Pianist Joe Hisaishi in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPianist Joe Hisaishi in Chengdu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It’s late but this sunday a famous pianist, Joe Hisaishi, is playing in Chengdu:

http://www.whatsonchengdu.com/event331.html

Keymaster

Have you heard of this pianist? Tickets are pricey! I know that Cress has been going to orchestra shows somewhere in Chengdu recently, maybe she has more information about this.

Keymaster

Have you heard of this pianist? Tickets are pricey! I know that Cress has been going to orchestra shows somewhere in Chengdu recently, maybe she has more information about this.

Holy Crap! He’s a big name if you’re familiar with Japanese anime movies. He’s composed many amazing scores for movies such as Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and my favorite – Princess Mononoke. Beautiful music. I may check this out.

Holy Crap! He’s a big name if you’re familiar with Japanese anime movies. He’s composed many amazing scores for movies such as Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and my favorite – Princess Mononoke. Beautiful music. I may check this out.

That link is pretty misleading though. Joe Hisashi won’t actually be there. Just a Chinese orchestra performing his work.

That link is pretty misleading though. Joe Hisashi won’t actually be there. Just a Chinese orchestra performing his work.

Keymaster

This is like putting a well known band in huge letters on a flyer and then in the small print saying “Songs actually performed by someone that you haven’t heard of”.

Keymaster

This is like putting a well known band in huge letters on a flyer and then in the small print saying “Songs actually performed by someone that you haven’t heard of”.

Participant

Ahahahah! expencive and without the artist… WTF!

Participant

Ahahahah! expencive and without the artist… WTF!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.