Picking Up Chinese Girls

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPicking Up Chinese Girls

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey people of the Interweb, by where to find them I mean the good looking ones are

I am visiting and staying in chengdu for the summer and am wondering If there is any important tips or knowledge I should know before attempting to pick up women in chengdu. I have never tried to pick up a Chinese girl. are there any tricks of the trade that anyone has learned from past experience ? or any vital knowledge that I should know before trying to pick up a Chinese girl such as sensitive topics, cultural differences I should take note of and the approach I should take towards a Chinese girl.

secondly I would also like to know the places where I can find these women, please keep in mind that what I am looking for is fairly casual and also that I am looking for women preferably between the ages of 20-30

looking forward to your replies

thanks

0800 CHINAHOTBABES

Love you long time/300 RMB/Hour

Participant

Participant

Chinese girls are generally pretty small / thin – picking them up should be a pretty easy task. I don’t know where you would go to pick them up though, I think most would be offended if you try to grab them and lift.

If you’re trying to _meet_ Chinese girls, though… and you’re in Sichuan… and need to ask where you can meet Chinese girls (EVERYWHERE?)… I’d wager you’d need to target stupid and/or drunk women, try going to a bar.

Keymaster

am wondering If there is any important tips or knowledge I should know before attempting to pick up women in chengdu. I have never tried to pick up a Chinese girl. are there any tricks of the trade that anyone has learned from past experience ? or any vital knowledge that I should know before trying to pick up a Chinese girl such as sensitive topics, cultural differences I should take note of and the approach I should take towards a Chinese girl. secondly I would also like to know the places where I can find these women, please keep in mind that what I am looking for is fairly casual and also that I am looking for women preferably between the ages of 20-30 looking forward to your replies thanks

If you can pick up women anywhere, you can pick up women in China. There are cultural quirks of course, but if you’ve just gotten here I wouldn’t sweat that stuff too much. The rules of attraction don’t really change. Get a phone, go to places where single women hang out and meet people. Check out some bars in Chengdu.

Dude, just say “ni hao!” and whip it out. easy peasy

Participant

well. just dont be weird and act like friend first.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.