Work for Pilates and Yoga Trainer?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWork for Pilates and Yoga Trainer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all

I’m new in Chengdu for work, my Indian girlfriend is a Usa certificate Pilates instructor and a Yoga instructor, she would like to have a job like english trainer of pilates and yoga here, in some gym.

Any idea where she can find a good gym with some expat client that can be interested?

Thank you!!
    M.

Keymaster

There are probably a lot of potential places where you can do this, but it would involve hitting these gyms and speaking to the management. The first ones that I would try would be those connected to well-known international companies in Chengdu, like gyms within 5-star hotels or high profile complexes like Raffles City and IFS. There are also massive communities for things like yoga and pilates in Chengdu, definitely look into those.

Participant

My girlfriend and I are also yoga instructors but we are currently here in Chengdu as English Teachers.

We would really like to find these yoga communities too. Something that is not just a gym class.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Participant

A little late here  🙂    but I am looking for a yoga instructor to help me coach children at my high school once or twice a week. Don’t have a huge budget so it would be price- dependent. Possibly for a term,  longer if it all goes well.  School term starts in September. The time would be 5- 6pm on either a Tues, Wed, or Thurs.   Shout if you’re still interested!    🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.