Playing Basketball in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPlaying Basketball in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Participant

absolutely I am down we had a great time. Here are the stats as I remember them:

Sascha 2/15 5 assists, 2 blocks

Christ 5/10 2 assists, 2 steals

Julio 9/12 2 assists

Participant

The more the merier!

Participant

i’d be down for some bball, i’m in wenjiang though so its a little bit of a trek for me to get into the city.

i usually just play at the courts they have at my school

Participant

lets pick a day, maybe sat afternoon?

Participant

I am also new here at this forum and i love basketball and it nice to know that you are looking for some basketball info here just like me i am also looking for it.

Saturday afternoon is fine for me. The bigger issue is the location. One guy that was interested last weekend couldn’t make it that far to the south. The Nike basketball park (at the Sichuan Sports Stadium 体育中心) might be more central. It’s the same price as Decathlon (10RMB) and has more courts. Other options include Sichuan University indoor gym? and…?

Participant

I went to play to the nike bb park yesterday and it’s in better condition and more central. Saturday at 4 or 5?

I just arrived in Chengdu a few days ago and interested in playing. Is the Nike BB Park near the Sheng Tiyuguan?

Quote:
    Finally got some CDLiving people together for a game.

Awesome. Communication got f***ed up on the day and the other guys decided to head to another location early. Hopefully from here on you guys can figure something regular.

I rolled an ankle and lost a few layers of skin last week because of my shoes. I just ordered a new pair.

Walking sucks now, but if I heal up by Saturday, I’m down for the Nike bball park at 4.

Participant

that sounds good! @brendan I still would like to ball with your profesional friends one day. Keep me posted if they tell you something. Cheers

I’ll try and nail it down with them so that they don’t do a bunk on you guys next time.

Nike Park tomorrow at 5? Sasha you in? Henry?

Participant

Yeah, I’m down. My roommate says he’s free to come tomorrow also.

Participant

Great forum. I’m new to Chengdu and also looking to play a decent game, but its been about a year since I’ve played on a regular basis. I went to the Nike courts once and they’re pretty nice (though my brand new phone was stolen out of my bag, so I would suggest leaving any valuables at home if you go there). I’ve also been to the Sichuan University Huaxi courts, but the rubber is torn up in a bunch of places. Anybody know the open hours for the Sichuan Gymnasium? Last time I went it was closed…

Participant

Just arrived in Chengdu yesterday. Haven’t been playing since 8 months ago, could someone give me a heads up if they’re going to play ball, my number is 13051775755.

Participant

Anyone up for some bball this week?

We’ve been meeting on Saturday afternoons to play some pickup games. pm me your number and I’ll contact you about where and when.

I might go and watch the Am. Football game this Saturday though, so maybe move it to earlier in the morning, or to Sunday.

Participant

Fellas, I’ll be moving to Chengdu in May and I was glad to see this forum. Hope I can join in on your games by the time I get there. Hopefully if you’re still playing!

Cheers!

Participant

Fellas, I’ll be moving to Chengdu in May and I was glad to see this forum. Hope I can join in on your games by the time I get there. Hopefully if you’re still playing!

Cheers!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.