Playing Basketball in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPlaying Basketball in Chengdu?

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author

PMed. Let’s try to get this going again.
    Calling Sascha, Julio, Henry, towelie….

PMed. Let’s try to get this going again.
    Calling Sascha, Julio, Henry, towelie …

Participant

Hi Guys! Arrived in Chengdu last Friday. My roommate and I are looking to play? Any chance we can join you fellas? Sent towelie an email.

Cheers!

KC

Participant

So I got to Chengdu a week ago. I’ve found the Nike courts by accident a couple of days ago but I haven’t played yet. Are you guys still playing?

Participant

Might play tomorrow say around 5pm. Shoutout to Chris Julius?? If they’re not hungover I suppose we could get a game going.

Participant

Where will you be playing?

rain. hangover. wasn’t going to happen.  We usually play Sundays at the Nike park, except after DOJO parties because… well you know why.

We should get a bball weixin group going.

Participant

If it doesn’t rain on Sunday we should play at Nike Park, 5pm. See you guys then and bring your A game!

Participant

My first night in Chengdu was that Dojo house party a few weeks ago, and I managed to make it thourgh the darkness to get there so I understand. I’m so up for Sunday! I need kicks as I haven’t really played in a few years (get the excusses in early). Is the Nike shop by the park the best bet for trainers (Nike are my brand)?

Participant

Are you guys playing today?

Participant

How does the Nike park work? Do you have to pay?

I was busy today. Didn’t play.
    It’s 10RMB entrance fee at the door to play all day.

Participant

I went down on my own in the end. They’re nice courts. Nice guys there too. Had a good run but made me reallise how many years it’s been since I’ve bounce a ball. I’ll definately be there again soon.

Participant

Hi! My name is Anze Kos. I’m a youth basketball coach and a professional basketball player from Slovenia, looking to continue my playing career in Chengdu. I’m essentially looking to play for a good local basketball team, that plays in a good level league and is serious about basketball. I have professional experience from Europe and I’ve also played in the USA. Was wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction or connect me with the right people, teams or coaches that could help me with my basketball career? Any help from anyone is very appreciated. Please leave your comments below or direct message me for anything you need or anything you want to ask. Thank you and looking forward to it. Anze

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.