PPTV U.S. shows gone?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPPTV U.S. shows gone?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Um, could just be me, but i can’t find any US TV shows on PPTV. Anyone notice this? Could be devastating. May have to read a book..

Participant

They had US shows? If they come back, teach us how to find them plz 🙂

Participant

Dude, they had a good selection, just click and watch. I suddenly feel an emptiness…

Also,I can’t find anything decent on funshion….

Participant

funshion only has movies… I had to spend over 40RMB for season for ‘game of thrones.’ Could not find it anywhere… Waste of money…

Participant

Yeah, i don’t really dig all these torrent sites that redirect me to other sites, then register etc. etc. etc. I know you IT/tech-savvy/Wired cats will be shaking your heads, but click and watch PPTV was/is the easiest…

Who knows, could be just a temporary thing before the US shows return…maybe friends back home could videotape these shows then send me a VCR. Sweet…..old school…

Try tv.sohu.com

Has worked well for me till now.

I use it to watch some US T.V. shows. Though, the website does not load when VPN is on.

Participant

Thanks Fizz D, will try it. I dont have VPN, so should be good for me.

Can download most of the US shows from extratorent.com or kat.ph. Including UFC.

Participant

I’m using 2kk.cc watching Breaking Bad, very good, fast and free

Participant

I’m using PPTV on iPad and it still has US shows. They pulled them off the PPTV version on western iTunes stores last summer, but can be accessed if you download PPTV from the Chinese iTunes store.

Participant

I believe something similar happened to PPTV a year ago and I switched to Funshion.

By the way I can still find a lot of series on Funshion, although Game of Thrones is not available and they have removed several seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

Participant

Thanx! tv.sohu.com is the shit!!

Watching 2nd season of ‘Game of thrones’ now. I should be taking my daily nap, but im starting to love this serious.. Time to buy the book(s)!

Participant

@Jerry s: watched season 5 Mad Men on sohu, but i don’t see Game of Thrones. Where?

Participant

OK found it under “search” function. My schedule for the next two weeks is suddenly full. Good call Fizzy D and jerry S

Participant

Yea the search function. I had to translate it into chinese first, then plug it to search.

I just finished downloading the books for ‘game of thrones’ and what not. Probably wont finish reading them for another year, f’in huge tomes!

Participant

Been looking for a show called “Southland” for ever, never found it anywhere. Heard good stuff about it…

Of crucial importance: does sohu cut the nudity from Game of Thrones?

Participant

Umm.. I cant remember… I believe they don’t. The sex scenes are very graphic.

Can download Southland from the sites I mentioned before in this tread. I just finished season 4 but got all four seasons from the torrent sites. Great show, also stars LucyLu in the final season, if you remember who she is.

Yeah those books can be a drag I tell you ….

Participant

Why don’t you guys go to youku, its the biggest video site in china, it has tons of us movies and other stuff. Like Fringe, Missing, Touch, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Glee, NCIS, The Secret Circle, modern family, desperate housewives, Grey’s Anatomy, castle, etc, etc. And you can upload your own videos, There is a foreigner uploaded his video last week, and now it has been hit 4,500,764 times and 136,282 comments posted.

goto youku

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.