Pre-School Education in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPre-School Education in Chengdu

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRay.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a daughter that is turning 2yrs old in 4months time and I’m looking for a “affordable” Pre-School for her (the other international school of QSI/Leman/CDIS are quite expensive).

We’re from Malaysia/HK and therefore, would like to put our daughter in either a 100% English or Bilingual English/Mandarin school.

I’d appreciate some feedback/advises on the above.

Rgds, CY

Participant

If you’re going to be near the 高新区 (Hi-tech zone) area, I am currently one of the foreign teachers working at the American Eagle Kindergarten, which has pre-kindergarten international and bilingual programs, with mostly western style curriculum’s. Admission usually isn’t until about age 3 though, but it could be worth inquiring with my bosses, as the Chengdu branch is only recently opened and constantly expanding.

For more information phone: +86 28 8333-6580

Good luck.

Participant

Hello Pickleford,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have the address of the school at this Hi-Tech Zone area?? Is there a website that I can browse for more information??

Rgds, CY

Participant

Yep, the address is:
    300 Yong Cui Lu, Nan Chengdu hui, gaoxin qu (Hi- tech Zone), Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, China

住址:610041 四川省成都市高新区雍翠路

They do have a website, but I think it’s more geared towards the Taiwan branches of the school. Here’s the address http://www.eagletw.cn/</div>

Participant

@ Pickleford; that’s a cool name for a kindergarten. if they need a mascot:
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/37225625?browsingOrder=New&browsingTimeSpan=Today

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.