Prometric testing in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduPrometric testing in Chengdu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Since there seem to be several IT type folks on here I wondered if anyone had any experience with taking certification tests as the Prometric test center in Chengdu.

Tests seem to be cheaper in China, but Prometric seems to be kind of picky on whether they’ll let you test there. It’s like they are afraid people will travel to China to save $30 on a test.

So, I wondered if anyone had tested there and had any problems because of the above or language issues or anything.

Keymaster

Elevators in my office building are plastered with advertisements for this but I don’t know anyone who’s actually tested there. The best way to be sure you’re getting accurate info would be to contact them direct. I can’t imagine why they’d refuse you the test but I would also assume that they’re used to administering it in Chinese.

Keymaster

Elevators in my office building are plastered with advertisements for this but I don’t know anyone who’s actually tested there. The best way to be sure you’re getting accurate info would be to contact them direct. I can’t imagine why they’d refuse you the test but I would also assume that they’re used to administering it in Chinese.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.