Protein Powders for Sale

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionProtein Powders for Sale

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I will be placing an order for Protein Powder tomorrow, so if you’ve been wanting to find a reliable source, here it is!

Available as follows;

MuscleTech Pure Whey 5lbs: 525 RMB (Basic Whey Protein)

BSN Syntha-6 5lbs: 600 RMB (High Quality Protein Mix)

NitroTech Hardcore 5lbs: 600 RMB (Great all round product)

NitroTech Isolate 2.1lbs: 440 RMB (Super High Quality Whey)

PM me if your interested. I will be taking orders from here on out.

Keymaster

Sign me up for the Nitro Tech Hardcore.

Participant

A new dealer in town, shaking up the competition. Doesn’t need to hire any muscle, he’s got enough of his own!

Quote:
    A new dealer in town, shaking up the competition. Doesn’t need to hire any muscle, he’s got enough of his own!

It’s the protein powder, honest!! 😉

Participant

Hi,

First time poster, and due to being really particular to my supplements (and brands), I did some exhaustive research (for me anyway), and have found two websites–the first is located IN China, but the selection is not very good, and somewhat expensive:

http://www.worldhealthstore.com.cn/en/

The second link has an impressive selection, low prices, and ships to China–I currently use this site and have never been let down. Shipping will take at least 8 days due to customs, but is located outside China (USA I think).

http://www.iherb.com/

I’ll be moving to Chengdu in August, so I’m researching my interests and whatnot beforehand. I’ve read through most of the threads on Chengdu Living forums, and they have been invaluable, so I thought I’d contribute with a few links I haven’t seen posted on the forums yet.

Cheers!

Participant

Hi,

First time poster, and due to being really particular to my supplements (and brands), I did some exhaustive research (for me anyway), and have found two websites–the first is located IN China, but the selection is not very good, and somewhat expensive:

http://www.worldhealthstore.com.cn/en/

The second link has an impressive selection, low prices, and ships to China–I currently use this site and have never been let down. Shipping will take at least 8 days due to customs, but is located outside China (USA I think).

http://www.iherb.com/

I’ll be moving to Chengdu in August, so I’m researching my interests and whatnot beforehand. I’ve read through most of the threads on Chengdu Living forums, and they have been invaluable, so I thought I’d contribute with a few links I haven’t seen posted on the forums yet.

Cheers!

I’m already beating those VIP prices by 25%, and without making anyone buy more than one tub of anything, so perhaps PM me once you’re in Chengdu should you need anything. I can generally have it within 3 days. BCAA’s, Creatine, Pump Products, Fat Burners, and various other supplements are also available, and again I can beat anyone’s prices.

I’m already beating those VIP prices by 25%, and without making anyone buy more than one tub of anything, so perhaps PM me once you’re in Chengdu should you need anything. I can generally have it within 3 days. BCAA’s, Creatine, Pump Products, Fat Burners, and various other supplements are also available, and again I can beat anyone’s prices.

Participant

really? that would be awesome!

Participant

really? that would be awesome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.