PS3 Games to Swap

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplacePS3 Games to Swap

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a number of PS3 games, not really looking to sell them but would happily trade for something different.

Here are a few I’m looking to swap.

Metal Gear Solid 4

L.A Noire

Street Fighter IV

Burnout Paradise

GT5 Prologue

PES 2008

Ridge Racer 7

Bourne Conspiracy

Call of Duty 3

Keymaster

Do you have any Blu-Ray’s to swap?

All of my PS3 games are installed to the hard drive because the system is cracked – no actual game discs.

Participant

Just got the one Blu-Ray disk, The Dark Knight, you are welcome to borrow it.

Participant

hi unrelated but, I was looking into getting my systems hacked or modded, are the modifications onine safe? and where can I go and get this done?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    hi unrelated but, I was looking into getting my systems hacked or modded, are the modifications onine safe? and where can I go and get this done?

You should get that done in Chengdu at computer city rather than from an online service. The complexity and risk involved with a modification depends on the kind of modification you do, these are usually different options with different effects and hardware required.

Participant

Thanks for the info, is there any specific place at computer city to get this done?

Keymaster

Head up to the 4th floor and there will be half a dozen places that can do it. Any shop that has game consoles hooked up with widescreen TVs will be able to do this for you. They ordinarily modify consoles before selling them to customers, but if you bring in an unmodded console they can chip (or flash) it for you.

Participant

Thanks I definitely do that. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.