Renting a Studio Near Tianfu Software Park

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a Studio Near Tianfu Software Park

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Guys,

Studio Apartment in Century City/Software Park area – Swan Lake Neighborhood. Bathroom + Kitchen – 1700 RMB per month. (1700 deposit)

My brother is coming to Chengdu (or Shanghai if I need to move for work!) so I’m getting some new space/moving. Unfortunately, I signed a 1 year lease and don’t want to lose my deposit so I would like someone to take over my lease at the end of March or April. If you don’t like the apartment after living there then you can move in October which is the end of the lease.

The apartment is located in ‘Swan Lake Apartments’ in Century City/the Tianfu Software Park area. If you work in the Tianfu Software Park then this space is SUPER convenient. I work in the D section of the park right now and it takes about 10 minutes to get to work by bike or if I’m late I’ll cab it and it’s just the flat 8 RMB that it costs to get in the cab and about 3 minutes to get there.

The apartment includes a kitchen & bathroom, comes with a TV, couch, coffee table, glass study table, coat rack, 2 clothing armoire thingies, and one rock hard 2-person bed (should get a matress pad). The air conditioning works REALLY well which will probably be essential as the Chengdu summer heat sets in. It also comes with a washing machine (no dryer though so hope you know the china-drying-clothes ways).

One of the best things about this apartment is the view! It overlooks the ‘Swan Lake’ and Holiday-Inn blue lighted building from a spacious balcony, great for those late night cigs while looking out at the city lights. You can even see that Tower of Babel called the Global Center which Godzilla would have trouble smashing.

The second best thing about this apartment is location. It’s a 2 minute walk from the Subway where you can go straight into town at night. There’s a great open market about a 15-20 minute bike ride or 5-10 minute bus ride away (Zhong He area). A shopping center where you can get most of the things you need for cooking is also about a 5 minute walk away. There’s a Mickey D’s and a Subway down the road in the software park. And, there’s a QSL gym open until 10 pm which is extremely close (about a 5-10 min walk or <5 min bike ride). And as previously mentioned, it’s easy to get to work if your job is in the software park.

I’ll try to post some pics during the weekend so stay on the lookout!

PM me here or contact me @ [email protected] and we can set up some time for you to look at the place.

Salute!

-Jon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.