Ride to Dujiangyan and Get Free B&B

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRide to Dujiangyan and Get Free B&B

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Christmas is one week away…I am not Santa but I am a biker, I like to propose a little gathering for bikers in Dujiangyan in the coming weekend…just to celebrate Christmas!

Here is the deal, anyone who ride from Chengdu to Dujiangyan on Sat 20th can stay in my flat for FREE with bed & breakfast! There are 2 bedrooms and 1 sofa bed, so it can accommodate 3 pairs (friends, couple or you can be alone as well), the first ones arrive will take master bedroom, the 2nd ones will take the other room, the 3rd ones take the sofa bed.

The flat is very comfortable with full heating system, believe me you will enjoy the stay after the cold riding, check out: http://www.rivertownstay.weebly.com

If you want to join, fill the reservation and mark ‘Christmas Bikers’ at: http://rivertownstay.weebly.com/reserve3904435746.html, I will confirm the first three reservations by email.

Life is too short, lets have some fun…Charlie, are you in?

Ivan

Keymaster

This is a very generous offer but unfortunately I cannot take you up on it this time due to travel plans. I’m sure you’ll have no problem finding interested parties 🙂

Participant

This sounds like a a really fun offer. But man a ride to DuJiangYan? Takes 1.5 hours on my motorbike, how long does it take on a bicycle?

Participant

Threeish hours for a biker, maybe 4-5hrs for a motorbiker riding bike?! 🙂
    Charlie, another time then!

Participant

Nice offer.  There’s a nice route between here and Dujiangyan that runs parallel to the expressway.  It’s also flat so it makes a pretty easy ride even for a  novice.

Participant

i wanna in

Participant

Mr. Klink, thank you for sharing the info.

Kale, by last night I have got more than enough people, 3 teams with 7 people in total! So the registry is closed now.

If everything goes well and these bikers do not tear down my apartment, I will definitely do it again when it is warmer!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.