Room Available in Jiuyanqiao, with Photos

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom Available in Jiuyanqiao, with Photos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello future flatmate, My name is Sadeq. I’m a middle easter and I have been living in china for about 3.5 years and I love it here, I’ve been studying medicine and also DJing. my other house mate is an american, he too is a DJ. our third housemate is moving to guangzhou so his room is available from anyway you want (he basically needs the money to move on so you can just come and take his room and pay him his rent)

about the apartment, our apartment is 130 meter square with three balconies in jiuyanqiao greenwich village by the river (pictures and address will be provided if you are interested 😀 ) every room is equipped with an AC and the living room has a huge one because our living room is huge.

You will basically have a lot of fun times and you will get to be plugged right into every nightlife scene in chengdu as we know a lot of people. the apartment is on the 25th floor with huge windows and a very nice view and our complex is one of the best in chengdu with both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, badminton court, table tennis court, basketball court, private gym and a huge garden oh and the bar street is right downstairs if you wanna go for a drink or just wanna grab something to eat even at 3, 4, 5, or 6 in the morning

the rent is 1350 a month to be paid 1 month deposit plus 3 months. and please long term rent only (more than 3 months) as we will be here for a couple of years or more

our only rules are to be open minded, understanding and somehow clean

pictures of compound, apartment, and your room

https://app.box.com/myapartment

Participant

i want to see the pics

Participant

@jason

buddy the photos are right there in the link under my post

https://app.box.com/myapartment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.