Renting a Wuhou Room with Rooftop Garden

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a Wuhou Room with Rooftop Garden

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was really stoked when I found this place, and I’m looking for someone to fill the (15 m2) spare room. It’s about 90 m2 inside, and probably similar outside, between the glass-covered patio and top-floor rooftop garden. It’s a little cold to hang out on the garden right now, but once spring comes I’m hoping to put some plants and tables and such up there, and there’s also another room with a bed upstairs so possibly another roommate.

If you don’t know the neighborhood, I’m right next to the Nationalities University on the Southwest side of the city. Around the corner is Jinli Street and the Tibetan district, with all sorts of Tibetan restaurants and stores that sell Tibetan stuff. There’s a couple of cool bars in the area, I’m still in the process of checking some of them out but Jah bar is really close, and it’s right on the first ring road so Jiuyanqiao is about a 12 yuan cab away. Hopefully, the new subway line 3 is opening soon and that will stop right nearby.

Ideally, I’m looking for somebody who’s laid-back, friendly, reasonably clean, to help pay the rent. There’s no smoking in the apartment but you’re totally free to do so on the patio, pets are cool as well. About me, I’m a 25 year old American guy, here learning Chinese but also work as an English teacher. I keep the place clean and also am learning to cook Sichuanese food. I like to go out, and also love the mountains and so I’ll be heading that way once they thaw a bit. I’ll be in Chengdu for a few more years at least, and so a long-term renter would probably be better.

Rent is 1000 for the mid-sized room, paid every 3 months, plus a 1-month deposit. I’m thinking the upstairs room might go for about 600, if anybody is interested as well.

I’ll try and post some pictures fairly soon. Contact me at 15828469973, that works both for phone and Weixin, or PM me.

我现在寻找一个室友,我的套房有九十平米,我空的房间有十五平米。 这个套房也有房顶上的一个花园,是非常美丽的地方但是现实有点冷啦,但是春天来的时候我打算种一些花和其他的植物,房顶也有一个房间所以有可能我们可以有三个室友。

套房就是在高新区,离民族大学南门和武侯寺很近。一环路也在前面,非常方便,我上班在成都的北边只要花半个小时去,还有一环路地铁三号线应该今年要开始服务。

我理想的室友最好是轻盈的,热情的,也比较干净。 禁止在房子里抽烟,但是套房里的外面可以,有宠物那没问题。我的信息,我二十五岁的美国小伙子,在学习汉语也教英语。我把房子打扫的干净, 还有喜欢做四川菜但是没有那么技术。我喜欢出去玩,特别喜欢去山上旅游却现在有点冷。我打算在成都还带了两年多,最好是你要房租比较长的期间。

这个房间的租金是一个月一千元,三个月都付在一起,也有一个月押金。房顶的那个房间好像是600元,你有意就跟我接点。

我的电话号码是15828469973,打电话或者在微信接点都可以,也可以用PM.

Participant

Larger Room

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Smaller Room 1

Attachments:
    Participant

Smaller Room 2

Attachments:
    Participant

Rooftop Garden

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.