Room for Rent on Kehua Beilu from 21 July

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom for Rent on Kehua Beilu from 21 July

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

I’m leaving Chengdu for a few months (definitely at least 3 months, probably 6 months and possibly longer) and want to rent out my room while I’m away. The house is located on the corner of Kehua Bei Lu (科华北路) and Er Huan Lu (二环路)across the road from Hooters and within easy walking distance to Sichuan University (5 min), Paname/JellyFish/Grandma’s Kitchen (2mins), Nijiaqiao Metro Station (15min) as well as an assortment of other restaurants, bars etc which are plentiful in this area. You would be renting one very nice ensuite room in a large apartment with a hefty balcony and even a little pond complete with goldfish. The room itself is spacious and has a large kingsize bed, wardrobe, makeup table with a large mirror, AC, sound system, internet and a large window. The ensuite which will be in your private use has a western toilet and, it really is the piece de resistance, a small jacuzzi tab – unfortunately big enough to only fit one person, but I make do. The rest of the flat is quite new and finished to a good standard. You will be sharing the flat with two friendly clean British guys in their mid twenties. Rent is 1350 plus bills per month and the flat is available from 21st July

If you are interested, drop me a message here or on 15828267421.

Boris,

My name is Vince, from the US and I am interested in your apartment/room. I actually live really close by – right inside the South Gate of Sichuan Uni. I have been here in CD for two months teaching English and I will be starting a new job in August. I need a new place because I prefer to be closer to Kehua Beilu and I do not like my current landlord. Also, the rent is perfect for my budget.

Anyway, you said you may be gone for 6 mo? That is how long I will be in CD.

Is there a way to see the apartment? Are you still in CD?

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Vince

Feel free to text me 151 844 75560

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.