Room for Rent in Duplex Near US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom for Rent in Duplex Near US Consulate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The penthouse has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen (with oven), a living room with 55′ TV and HIFI speakers, a conservatory, a south-facing balcony and a private rooftop terrace. It’s just 1 min walk to Nijiaqiao Metro station, 8 min to Polycentre, and 15 min to Raffles city plaza/KehuaBeilu, has easy access to many bus lines. 77 to jiuyanqiao, 99 to Ikea, 76 to Carrefour, 114 etc. underground parking for scooter and car (using of parking is not included in the rent).

The bedroom is furnished with a new king-size bed, has lots of storage and excellent views overlooking Zongnan area. the smaller room downstairs is let to an American girl who comes for 2-3 nights a week, these two rooms share one bathroom.
    I’m a 25 year old friendly and respectful girl. freelance writer/tango dancer. I enjoyed a lot my experience staying with a very nice landlady in London and hence would love to share my family home with paying guests. I live with my mum, her room is on the second floor, she is very friendly and alway ready to help and my mum is busy building a garden on roof terrace.

We are looking for an easy-going paying guest, preferably a professional who is friendly, considerate and tidy, who would become a friend with us. this flat is beautiful and great a place to relax and unwind after a long day at work. no couples, pets or smoking. Minimum 3 months.

The rent is 1600 a month which covers the rent, wuguan fees (231 square metre), water, electricity, gas, wifi (these would come up to about 200 per person). First instalment is 3 months rent + 200 deposit for keys. we would constantly upgrade the flat and terrace which the guests could benefit from.

If you are interested in the room, please send me an email yfmiyaATgmail. I used to let the room only to friend of a friend, as finding a place to stay/guest to move in is a inter-viewing process, if would be great if you could also tell me a little about yourself. No need for me to let it in a hurry.

For pictures, http://yfmiya.tumblr.com/

Participant

Hi !

I am Stef, from Switzerland. I just arrived in Chengdu a week ago and I am looking for a room for one year, I guess.

Hum, I am 32 years old, travelled / lived 6 years in Asia and just start a new job at Alliance Française.

It will be very lovely to meet you and to have a look at your penthouse, if possible …

Have a nice evening.

Thanks in advance for your news.

stef

Participant

Update.

A small guest room will be available later this month, has wardrobe and double bed, 1600 a month inclusive of bills and internet. long term let only (9 months +). I probably won’t be in CD later this year, another room is occupied by a quiet Indian IT guy (24) , he is busy and plays football in the weekend. we sometimes go out together and we prefer someone who would become a friend rather than a paying stranger we have to share common area with.

The terrace is now more like roof garden now, with toilet, BBQ equipments, light and speakers, and lots of plant. if you like gardening, this would be an ideal place. <span style=”font-size: 13px;”>My family is from northeast China and speaks standard mandarin.</span>

viewing available from now.

Participant

Hi

I’m Marcel 22 years old from Congo i’m coming 25th of this month in chengdu to study in sichuan univesity. I’m looking for apartment or room to rent there i’m easy going we will like a familly i was study in north of china is shenyang liaoning province thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.