Renting Rooms Near Dongmen Daqiao

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Rooms Near Dongmen Daqiao

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey I’ve just rented a 3-bedrooms apartment very close to Dongmen Daqiao Metro(5 mins), 5 minutes to the riverside and maybe 15 mins to Jiuyanqiao. Google or Baidu “锦江印象” for exact location.  It is on the 20th floor of the building and definitely western-furnished. Well in the word of the landlord it is “IKEA Style”. Available from Nov 16th.

There are 3 types of rooms available now and they are:

1. Master room with a king size bed. Your own bathroom(western toilet and shower), TV, air-con. Price for 1600RMB/month.

2. Second largestest room is about the same size of the master room but without a toilet. (Public toilet is also western one). Also has an air-con in the room.  Price for this room is RMB1300/month.

3. The smallest one has a dunk bed. Can host two if you are on tight budgets and want to share with a friend. Price for one person is RMB 1000/month and for two is RMB 1200/month.

I myself is going to use one of the first two and depends on which one you choose.  We would share all bills together and i think every month would be around RMB250(maintanence fee, <span class=”st”>sanitation service fees</span>, electricity, internet, water, gas…)

Shoot me an email for some pics or simply add me to wechat:

email: [email protected]

wechat: shushu_7757  with reference of “apartment enquiry”

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.