Ryan's Mexican Cuisine

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRyan's Mexican Cuisine

• This topic has 44 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoRyan.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We got there at 8…we weren’t looking to eat though, it was just something I noticed while sitting at the bar.

they seem strangely hungry all the time…

lol

Participant

Hey guys a lot of people have been asking me when we’re going to open again (we closed for Spring Festival for a month). The answer is tomorrow! Thursday March 19th. Back to the normal schedule of Thu-Sun 6p-11p.

I don’t know about you guys but… I can’t wait to go back to eating Mexican food every day. After 5 years living here the Chinese food just doesn’t seem as exciting to me as it used to…

Keymaster

I don’t know about you guys but… I can’t wait to go back to eating Mexican food every day. After 5 years living here the Chinese food just doesn’t seem as exciting to me as it used to…

Amen. Glad to hear you’re open again.

Participant

What’s the menu like?

Participant

Kinda like this:

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/VKQxyygBie0&#8243; width=”420″ height=”315″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Participant

There’s a nice photo version of the menu but I’ll just type it out here:

Burritos:
    Pork 35
    Chicken 42
    Bean 30

3 Tacos:
    Pork 45
    Chicken 52
    Bean 40

Nachos
    Pork 35
    Chicken 42
    Bean 30

Add a side for 5rmb

I usually say that any Entre + side will fill you up, smaller appetites don’t need the side.

Participant

Thanks Ryan,  I’ll stop in when I’m over on your side of town.   Mexican food truly is out of this world.

Participant

Is the wexin working? Ill prob order tonight but finish late, like to order and pick it up when i get there.

Participant

As a Mexican i would like to try your food, im in Chengdu for 2 months working for a company as an intern

Participant

@JerryS Yes the Weixin is working (ID RyansSandwiches)

@MoisesLop
    So as not to set the bar too high I should probably tell you what you’re going to find is more “tex-mex” than true Mexican. However we do have several Mexican customers who like our food and eat here regularly.

TONIGHT! WALKING DEAD PARTY @ The ClubHouse. Big Screen Projectorfied zombies on the porch for everyone.

We are gonna pause the Mexican food for one night (we’re usually closed on Mondays anyway) and serve BBQ Chicken! Last week’s episode at 8pm and this week’s new episode at 9pm.

Also we will probably keep this up every Monday. When Walking dead is over there’s Better Call Saul. When Better Call Saul is over hmm… can anyone think of a really popular TV series we could show on Mondays? Any ideas? Like a weekly TV series that people really like…

Participant

I will take my friend to have a try ~haha  Hoping it will be nice

Participant

Also we will probably keep this up every Monday. When Walking dead is over there’s Better Call Saul. When Better Call Saul is over hmm… can anyone think of a really popular TV series we could show on Mondays? Any ideas? Like a weekly TV series that people really like…

Game of Thrones, but I’m not sure when it starts up again and I think another place around town does a weekly viewing party if memory serves.

Keymaster

Game of Thrones, but I’m not sure when it starts up again and I think another place around town does a weekly viewing party if memory serves.

GoT starts again next Sunday, and Machu Picchu had viewing parties for last season and I suspect they will this season again. But that place was often so packed you couldn’t sit down so I think another viewing place would have an audience.

Participant

GoT in a bar/restaurant sounds good, if possible i would like to know if someone besides Machu Picchu does it (since this one gets packed)

Participant

Yes I think we will start showing GOT on Mondays. Macchu Pichu does a great GOT viewing party on Mondays as well. I went every week last year, but there are so many GOT fans I don’t think it would hurt to have a second location.

I don’t want to spoil anything but my friend Christian read the books and he said a major character might die this season.

Participant

Might? Haha…

Participant

I don’t want to spoil anything but my friend Christian read the books and he said a major character might die this season.

I can’t tell if you’re being facetious 😀

Several major characters will die, it has been mentioned in several press events. The great thing is the books/movie will also diverge the most this season so book readers wont have as much of a precognition of who dies or when.. this dude spends SO much time doing analysis, and making videos, that if you’re a truly diehard fan and don’t have time to do the analysis yourself, but are interested, can learn a lot by watching his 10min-ish vids:

Participant

I can’t tell if you’re being facetious :D Several major characters will die, it has been mentioned in several press events. The great thing is the books/movie will also diverge the most this season so book readers wont have as much of a precognition of who dies or when.. this dude spends SO much time doing analysis, and making videos, that if you’re a truly diehard fan and don’t have time to do the analysis yourself, but are interested, can learn a lot by watching his 10min-ish vids: <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLOIeYdZ3QczxGuSDE8NtOuthqbKFChC0q&#8221; width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I second Ricks suggestion of the Emergency Awesome youtube channel. Very informative and he does a good job of spoiler warnings so you can watch his vids in relative safety.

Keymaster

I can’t tell if you’re being facetious :D Several major characters will die, it has been mentioned in several press events. The great thing is the books/movie will also diverge the most this season so book readers wont have as much of a precognition of who dies or when.. this dude spends SO much time doing analysis, and making videos, that if you’re a truly diehard fan and don’t have time to do the analysis yourself, but are interested, can learn a lot by watching his 10min-ish vids:

That video was really good, thanks for posting it. Never heard of this Youtuber. I haven’t read the books and struggle to follow sometimes.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.