Saturday Halloween Party (+ 20 Free Tickets)

HomeForumsIn ChengduSaturday Halloween Party (+ 20 Free Tickets)

• This topic has 84 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author

I’m Natalie add me~ i will probably come with my friends,but not sure~ so just one ticket! thanks~

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m Natalie add me~ i will probably come with my friends,but not sure~ so just one ticket! thanks~

Hi Natalie,

Unfortunately I was only given 20 tickets to give away and I believe they’re all gone already (in less than 2 hours!)

Participant
    Quote:
    Andy, can you provide some info on these DJ’s? What kind of music will be played?

I’ll try to list set times and music styles tonight.

ok~ it’s fine~ then how much one ticket cost?

Participant

Tickets are cheap compared to some of the other parties going on, only 30 rmb.

The bar isn’t going to be really expensive either. There should be some really good drinks deals but I’ll confirm that over the next couple of days.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    ok~ it’s fine~ then how much one ticket cost?

30 yuan. I’m not sure what the deal is on drinks though. BYOB?

Participant
    Quote:
    I’m not sure what the deal is on drinks though. BYOB?

Not BYOB, there will be a bar.

price is reasonable, i wanna to go~ but i have to confirm that with my friends to determine if we will go~ hope to c u!

Participant

Crap, sandi didnt make the list.. She did not sign on.. Meh, tix are 30 rmb. My fault for not saying +1, ill pay for her.

Participant

I’m definitely coming! Not sure if you have any tickets left. My costume is going to be awesome by the way!

EDIT- way too slow on this. 30 rmb is cheap tho!

Participant

Set times

8-9pm – E.T. (China)

9-10pm – Kolja (Germany)

10-11pm – Big Snax (USA)

11-12am – D Bassman (UK)

12-1am – Andy Mac (UK)

1-2am – Selfdom (Estonia)

2-3am – Cvalda (China)

Start of the night will be house vibes. Middle should be techno/bass. End will be drum & bass.

Participant

Hi Charlie. When will the party start?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Charlie. When will the party start?

It starts at 8pm I suppose but I would expect most people to show up 10-11pm.

Participant

Definitely coming with couple of friends.

Participant

Thank you, Charlie. Maybe I will go there a little bit earlier. How can we find you and get tickets?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thank you, Charlie. Maybe I will go there a little bit earlier. How can we find you and get tickets?

There’s no guest list, so how about we meet at the venue at 10pm? I will be dressed as an Occupy Wall Street protestor.

Participant
    Quote:
    There’s no guest list, so how about we meet at the venue at 10pm? I will be dressed as an Occupy Wall Street protestor.

Yo if you need to borrow some clothes just give me a holler.

Participant

With the new mask, I’ll dress as a ninja! Or a runner in tights. Same difference.

Participant
    Quote:

No problem. Fortunately, you are very tall. It’s very easy to recognize you among people. Thank you.

Participant
    Quote:
    With the new mask, I’ll dress as a ninja! Or a runner in tights. Same difference.

Haha! I’ll dress up in black clothes as a cat woman. Therefore, maybe we’ll look a little similar. Both are agents, haha!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.