Seeking Drummer for Band

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking Drummer for Band

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello!

I am looking for a drummer to join my band ‘Psae’ (currently its just a solo project..)

I already have backing tracks which we can play bass/ drums and do vocals on top of. Musical style wise, i guess that it is best described as breakcore or ‘crazy music with lots of vintage samples in’.

Because most of the tracks are premade, we could just meetup and i can give you a usb with the tracks on and then you can think up/ improvise some drums, and then we can go to a rehersal room and have a practise.

I think we could do live shows pretty quickly, just a laptop playing the backing tracks with drums/bass/vocals on top(image at bottom) a couple of bands with similar lineups are ‘lightning bolt’ and ‘bogulta’

About psae: have 10 or so (backing)tracks already made,have website (psae.co.uk),have stickers. tracks tend to be pretty short 1-2 minutes for most tracks

if you are interested please send me a private message! (i check chengduliving a few times daily) and we can meet up and plan!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.