Seeking Chengdu Friends (and Some Help)

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking Chengdu Friends (and Some Help)

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Hoanglien,

I’m located in New York at the moment, I’m also in the process of getting the Z visa.  There are 3 steps, and  the process will take 1 – 2 months.

Step 1: Passport verification. This takes about 2.5 weeks. My passport will need to be authenticated by the local government first, and then it will be verified by the Chinese consulate. It’s much easier to pay for a China Visa agent to do all the leg work.

Step 2: Work permit. The employer will do this step and provide some paper work in order for me to get a temporary work visa in New York before I enter China.

Step 3: Residence permit. Apply in person. However, the applicant will need to do a health check first, and to provide the original of health certificate along with other required documents.

Are you also going through all these steps from Vietnam?

Good luck!

Participant

Thank you Xianyi D,

Now my company is assisting me to obtain the Z Visa, I just have to send them the required documents.

As I know, I will need the Employment License to apply for the Z Visa, then I’ll be eligible go to China. The residence permit can be obtained after I get to China. And I don’t need to verify my passport, one copy or scan is enough.

By the way, you can consult this site, I’ve browsed many website with the instructions and I think it is the most detailed and dependable.

http://blawg.lehmanlaw.com/wordpress/?p=1539

Participant

Hi there I’m a native Chengdu resident, would be willing to help if you got anything     I’m currently in singapore now   pls email me if u got any problems to be solved

[email protected]

cheers

best regards

Yizhou

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.