Selling a 2009 iMac

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling a 2009 iMac

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

iMac 8.1 for sale. Mac OSX 10.6.8 installed. Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz processor, 2GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, DVD-R drive, 24″ screen.

Originally sourced from USA in early 2009, this is still in excellent condition with very little use. Not really being used at all these days so better going to a good home.

Please email me on [email protected] or text me on 18683611404 (if you call directly during the day it is not always so easy to answer).

Looking for around 5000RMB – negotiable – best to come and look or perhaps we can meet at a convenient place. Thanks for looking.

Participant

Hello friend, can you make some pictures?

Is this?

iMac

Participant

I’ve had some other requests for photographs so will try and put them on tonight when I finish work. The link you attached does look correct though. This IMac was originally bought just before the 2009 model year change.

Participant

Don’t worry, when you can is fine! Have a nice day.

Participant

Hello again. For those of you who have asked me here is a link to the photos of the iMac, taken yesterday evening:

DSC_00741

First time I’ve used Flickr for this here so please let me know if the link has any problems. Thanks.

Participant

I’m interesting for my guesthouse and early I give to you an answer!

Participant

Can you give us Model number of this iMac? you can find this bottom or Under “Foot” of your pc…

Participant

Hi – I’ll look tonight and post it here.

Participant

Hi. The Model number of the iMac is A1225 and the serial number is W8810F30ZE4

Participant

Hi. The Model number of the iMac is A1225 and the serial number is W8810F30ZE4

Participant

The iMac has gone to a new home. Thanks to all who were interested.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.