Selling Canon Lens and dSLR Camera

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSelling Canon Lens and dSLR Camera

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’m selling a Canon 17-40L lens, which is Canons highest quality professional wide angle lens. The lens is about 18 months old and includes everything – box, lens hood, etc. The quality of images that it captures is simply incredible. The lens is really wide and great for capturing landscape and urban images especially.

This lens in this condition normally goes for 4,000 yuan in China, so I’m selling this for 3,500 yuan. It will work with any Canon EF-mount camera, whether yours is full frame or 1.6x crop. All of the specs are here on the Canon site: Canon 17-40L Lens

17-40.jpg

If you’re looking for a camera, I’m selling one of those too! A Canon 40D, which is a mighty fine 10 megapixel prosumer camera. It’s about 3.5 years old and I bought it new in Kunming. It’s in great shape and I’m selling it for 1,800 yuan. Includes original box. More info on the camera here: Canon 40D on dPreview

40D.jpg

I’m willing to sell these separately if you’re interested in one or the other. If you’re interested in both I can offer you a 300 yuan discount and throw in a bunch of extras like a tripod, cable release, memory cards, a new Lowepro shoulder bag, and more. If you buy both, I’ll even throw in a 10-year old Canon 300D as a backup camera body.

Many of those photos you’ve seen on Chengdu Living were taken with this camera and lens. For example these photos. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or post here!

Participant

I posted a link to the mailing list of the Camera Club.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I posted a link to the mailing list of the Camera Club.

Thanks!

Keymaster

The lens and camera have both been sold!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.