Shamrock on Saturday

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionShamrock on Saturday

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m sure many of you already have plans for the coming weekend, with it being National Weekend, but just in case you don’t…

A couple of us are going to the Shamrock this Saturday night if anyone would like to join. We may then venture to another pub/nightclub (or two) later on in the evening.

Lucy, this might be your chance to represent your country in the pub crawl stakes!

Hope to see some of you there!

Sandi

Participant

Many know my thoughts of the Sham, but if you’re going, then ill tag along. Remember to take the Subway there this time, it literally stops infront of the Sham.

Participant

Many know my thoughts of the Sham, but if you’re going, then ill tag along. Remember to take the Subway there this time, it literally stops infront of the Sham.

Participant

Good on you Jerry!

I shall bring your Kit Kats with me.

Participant

Good on you Jerry!

I shall bring your Kit Kats with me.

Participant

Kit Kats and Doritos!!! 😛

Participant

Kit Kats and Doritos!!! 😛

Participant

I’ll bring a bag of Werther’s Original for all the regulars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRbTPieBms

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=werthers

Participant

Sounds good to me, towelie 😉 x

Participant

Sounds good to me, towelie 😉 x

Participant

Hey guys-

Don’t go out much but it would be nice to come out and meet some of you guys. Do you have a time you plan on going, eating dinner there? Look forward to meeting up.

Participant

Hey guys-

Don’t go out much but it would be nice to come out and meet some of you guys. Do you have a time you plan on going, eating dinner there? Look forward to meeting up.

Keymaster

I’m down to meet afterwards. Sandi has my number, we’ll be in touch. I’ve been hearing about a Korean bar called Han that’s worth checking out, although I haven’t been there yet.

Keymaster

I’m down to meet afterwards. Sandi has my number, we’ll be in touch. I’ve been hearing about a Korean bar called Han that’s worth checking out, although I haven’t been there yet.

Participant

Hi Stephen,

I’m currently lost and wandering about in the south somewhere, have no idea where I am.

But when I get home, I will PM you with details for tomorrow. Think there should be a good few going to the Shamrock or meeting us later on.

Is that place near the Shamrock Charlie?

Sandi

Participant

Hi Stephen,

I’m currently lost and wandering about in the south somewhere, have no idea where I am.

But when I get home, I will PM you with details for tomorrow. Think there should be a good few going to the Shamrock or meeting us later on.

Sandi

Keymaster
    Quote:

I’m not certain of the location, but I will find out.

Keymaster
    Quote:

I’m not certain of the location, but I will find out.

Participant

Well I didn’t make it home last night, but I did find my way to the Shamrock Bar.

It’s a great wee pub and the food was good too.

Still don’t have a confirmed time for tonight but as a rough guide, I’ll try and aim to be there for around 7pm.

Towelie, just got what you mean by the werther’s originals, I can be a bit slow on the uptake 🙂 x

Cool Charlie, we could go there later maybe…

Participant

Well I didn’t make it home last night, but I did find my way to the Shamrock Bar.

It’s a great wee pub and the food was good too.

Still don’t have a confirmed time for tonight but as a rough guide, I’ll try and aim to be there for around 7pm.

Towelie, just got what you mean by the werther’s originals, I can be a bit slow on the uptake 🙂 x

Cool Charlie, we could go there later maybe…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.