Some Help & Tools Needed

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSome Help & Tools Needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m moving out of my current apartment next week, where a dish antenna was installed. Of course I want to take this antenna with me when leaving, but I don’t have either the tools or knowledge on how to do this without demolishing it.

Anyone here who could help me out? Of course I’ll pay for your time and expenses, either in money or something else I can help you with.

Thanks in advance,

Erik

Keymaster

Do you need just standard tools to get it out? Where do you live and where are you moving to?

It’s just some bolts as far as I can see, but my amount of tools is about the same as my knowledge of such things, around zero.

I live just south of Tongzilin, the place is called Pinnacle Peak / Emerald, very close to Auchan and Ikea. I’m moving it to Century City.

Participant

If it is bolted to the wall, which I am sure it is, then you will probably need to either remove it from the mount, and leave the mount there, or take the whole thing, which I also am not sure how to do. There is an electrician, foreigner, that I know, that might be able to help, I will try and get a hold of him and see if he has time. If he does I will let you know here.

Participant

I have a small set of tools, and have done this kind of thing before (actually a really big dish). I would would for cash, good beer or maybe some little things needed around the apartment.

Participant

Before removing,try to get the orientation.n degrees??Free apps for iPad. When you need to re-install I could help. Have hammer drill and bits.Buy a few new anchor bolts from a shop near Gentle Dental..(Hang Kong Lu)also close to a golf shop.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.