Sports nutrition & equipment ?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSports nutrition & equipment ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m looking for a store that sells sport nutrition (Whey or other protein powders) and one that sells equipment such as yoga mats, tension straps, …

Haven’t seen any so far

Or maybe a webshop based in China (in english if possible)

Keymaster

Watson’s (the Hong Kong drug store) sells vitamins of all sort, including a few varieties of protein powder. There’s one on underneath the Soho apartment complex, right near the intersection of the Consulate Road and Kehua Beilu.

For sports equipment the best place has gotta be Decathlon, which is in the South of Chengdu across the street from Ikea. It’s like a Sports Authority in the States if you’re familiar with that – a giant sports equipment super store. It’s French owned and they have high quality stuff there. I’m sure they’ll have whatever you’re looking for!

Participant

Charlie is right

Ok, great, I lived in France for a couple of years, so I know Decathlon. Didn’t know it existed in China.

I’ll go and have a look this weekend.

Thanks

Yes! I have found some info. Needing new Sport Supplies for my mountain climbing next week 🙂

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Yes! I have found some info. Needing new Sport Supplies for my mountain climbing next week 🙂

Hahahaha, that website looks sooo sketchy…

DDVD8_full.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.