Stand-up Comedians

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStand-up Comedians

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

David Cross

The more offensive the better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64XWghZrsoE

The more offensive the better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64XWghZrsoE

Participant

David Cross.. Damn, F’in Funny! His role in Arrested Development is.. Yea… Unforgettable! I have very fond memories of Tobias doing.. Tobias’ism! His stand up hits an audience that is ‘different’ than Larry the Cable guy. He gets a pass for his offensive ways because he (David) is Jewish, Atheist, English (his father is from Leeds) and banging a hot 10 model!

Check out his new show:

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

Its hysterical! Its one lie after another. Oww, ‘Gob,’ also stars in the show.. Come on

Participant

David Cross.. Damn, F’in Funny! His role in Arrested Development is.. Yea… Unforgettable! I have very fond memories of Tobias doing.. Tobias’ism! His stand up hits an audience that is ‘different’ than Larry the Cable guy. He gets a pass for his offensive ways because he (David) is Jewish, Atheist, English (his father is from Leeds) and banging a hot 10 model!

Check out his new show:

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

Its hysterical! Its one lie after another. Oww, ‘Gob,’ also stars in the show.. Come on

Yeah that show his great. His latest comedy routine ‘Big Black and blackerer’ aint. I didnt like it.

Yeah that show his great. His latest comedy routine ‘Big Black and blackerer’ aint. I didnt like it.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.