Starcraft + Diablo Players

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStarcraft + Diablo Players

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 143 total)
  • Author

I can get on b.net tonight but the connection from my school is too slow to even join a game =. Internet at my apt still isn’t setup yet… worthless

are you guys using a VPN or just connecting to bnet straight?

Keymaster
    Quote:

Connecting straight without VPN. No need for it.

Participant

Any of you ever played Half-Life DM/AG? I used to be in Belgium’s national team back in 2000 lol. I was such a geek. I still am.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Any of you ever played Half-Life DM/AG? I used to be in Belgium’s national team back in 2000 lol. I was such a geek. I still am.

DM must be deathmatch, what is AG?

You know, the WCG Finals were in Chengdu not too long ago.

Participant

I was an sc2 junkie back in the States. In fact, I brought sc2 with me but for some reason I can’t find it in my apartment now. hopefully it will turn up.

i don’t know my 3 number code but my username is towelie. usually hover around high platinum/low diamond rank 1v1. friend me yo!

Participant
    Quote:
    DM must be deathmatch, what is AG?

You know, the WCG Finals were in Chengdu not too long ago.

AG is Adrenaline Gamer, it was the most popular mod used for wars and arcade/arena type of games. It basically was the same game, just more options for customizing match features and stuff.

I noticed the WCG article a few months ago, looked pretty neat! Although I don’t think there has ever been a tournament this size for Half-Life. Back in 2000 there were barely international lan parties (as far as I know, I was 14 back then).

I just found it apparently there still is a league going on for HLAG, now I have to force myself not to download it lol. My procrastination is bad enough as it is right now.

Participant

@ Chris, nice gaming on saturday, your zerg is pretty good. lets get another match in tonight for our placement, we went 2-2 right? eff those towering guys. and long live trollface

@ Towelie how did you lose it? do you still have the cd key?

anyone still have d2 installed? having fun playing LAN with my homeboys on the weekend

as for wasting time…. i used to write a lot of fiction in the summer, now i just click and destroy . o wellz

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I was an sc2 junkie back in the States. In fact, I brought sc2 with me but for some reason I can’t find it in my apartment now. hopefully it will turn up.

You can download it straight off battle.net after logging in, in case you can’t find the disc. I never had it on disc, bought it online and have downloaded/installed it on several computers. Looking forward to playing with you though, I will add you. I played a few games with Chris and we were 1-2.

Gotta shake off the rust. I’m pretty sure we can do better. I’ll be on 10-11 tonight 😀

Participant

I don’t have my code off the back of the cd case, cuz the cd was in the case and both are currently lost. i’ll try to log in and play off battle.net website tonight. i’m not gonna buy it again, if i can’t find it i might just have to wait til HOTS. or maybe bit torrent?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I don’t have my code off the back of the cd case, cuz the cd was in the case and both are currently lost. i’ll try to log in and play off battle.net website tonight. i’m not gonna buy it again, if i can’t find it i might just have to wait til HOTS. or maybe bit torrent?

If you played the game online it should have saved your cd-key in your battle.net account. That’s how I assume it works at least, since if you buy it online the game gets “added” to your Blizzard account and is always accessible just like the original Starcraft.

Also there’s a current promotion where Starcraft II costs $29! Check it out

Elias and I are high silver now. Had some really tough games against some gold players and ended the night beating some gold players. Goooood stuff.

Keymaster

Starcraft 2 is half price for the next few days! Starcraft2.com

sc2.jpg

I really do hate all of you guys playing SC2.

My shitty 2006 black Macbook is inadequate. But if anyone wants to get rofl’d in Brood War or Frozen Throne, holler (or we could do the rofl’ing.)

Keymaster
    Quote:
    2006 black Macbook

Time to upgrade! Or you can build a desktop for like 2-3,000 yuan that will run it on highest settings.

I love my blackbook tho. It’s my road dog.

But I’m gonna bite the bullet and get a new Macbook Air, once they bump up the hard drives, for Diablo III.

I can still fetch ~$500 for this clunker. Nostalgiafags love the black laptop.

Participant

damn charlie beat me to it. i had downloaded the sc2 promo jpg and was gonna post it up. johnny you should start collecting bottles for to pay for a macbook air lulz

@ chris yeah those zerg rushes sucked ass. glad we pulled through in the end. want to game again around 10pm?

Participant

Shweet. I’m downloading it now. Slow ass connection says 5 hours from now. So maybe late night game play. Or maybe tomorrow night. Gonna have to carry the slack with all you silver league folk but it’s okay GET ON MA BACK!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 143 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.