Starcraft + Diablo Players

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStarcraft + Diablo Players

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok. Will play around with a Barbarian and a Monk to see what I would like to play the most with you all. 🙂

Participant

What classes will you all be playing in the group? I’m leaning toward the barbarian for the group, since the monk seems more fun to solo. My barbarian is only level 10 now.

What days and times would you all be able to play? Wednesday evenings are best for me, and Saturday afternoon and/or evenings are maybes.

Participant

Actually monk is probably better due to healing and more diverse properties but Barb is best tank by far. Hope you can beef him up!

I just hit Act 3 with my lvl 25 witch doctor. Unfortunately my latency has been awful these past few days and its hard to get a manageable game speed unless no one else in my apt is using the net.

Learned this the hard way when my roomie’s g/f was streaming a japanese movie and i kept getting lag walled and disced.

As for times to play I can’t really set anything in stone, but I can send you a PM with my cell if you want to send a text.

Participant

I’m pretty loose on game times also – usually during the day, I guess, since I’m still on bail slash can’t officially return to work..but I can be on anytime if you guys want to group. My guys level 33 at the moment – just finished Act4 normal and trying nightmare..but haven’t seen you guys on the same times I have been the last few days 😀

Participant

I haven’t gotten time to play much. Just took a few characters to level 10. Not sure I would be able to play regularly in a group since my schedule is so messed up.

Participant

Zhar, don’t worry about schedule, just get one character to around lvl 30 and we can play whenever. I too cannot commit to “diablo time” as my schedule is packed but now and again I’ll cram in a four hour fiending sesh.

Rick and I played for just an hour or two over the past 2 weeks, its hard to make a “party”.

BTW nightmare is way more exciting but still no legendary drops, wtf?

Participant

Looks like i bought D3.. A chinese bud wanted it, so i jumped the gun and bought it… Now i may not get a refund and he is unable to get his game.. Why? I bought it as a digital copy that is encoded with my info.. Great stuff…

Cant buy it on his account because my Visa card has my US address, not his chinese address…

Waste of money, unless i start playing this… I lost a GF because of games, sooo im now hesitant on playing games like this.

EDIT: Crap!! I cant even install the game.. 15 gigs stuck at 0% download for 20 minutes.. My luck is AWESOME!

Participant

Free up some space Jerry. I moved my beloved iphoto library onto my external to make room.

Your luck is awesome, you own d3 so consider yourself blessed.

now get into nightmare already (~_~)

Participant

Have about 41 gigs free, just shitty internet out here in farmland.

Participant

Net is quite bad in my complex as well, best to game late at night or early in the morning and yell at all roommates who are trying to stream/ warez movies when you are trying to get your slay on.

400 is considered low ping on my end, often as high as 900-1000 making for a nearly unclickable lag fest

Participant

I knew i shoulda picked korea for teaching english.. Why? 30+Mbps speeds!

Participant

Sounds like they are having a lot of problems with the server latency everywhere. Saw a post about someone with a 18Mbps connection in Texas who was still getting 250 to 300, or more.

Rick, are you playing a wizard? I’m still trying to decide which character(s) I want to play. Haha! Am leaning towards Demon Hunter or Wizard. Maybe play that solo and play a monk with you all. Not sure yet.

Elias, did you ever get a chance to see if the connection speed was better playing on the Asia server? I haven’t tried that yet.

Participant

Zhara my main is a wizard, but I’ve a barb as second. Wiz is ~52 and just started Hell difficulty, barb is about 18.. I’ll make several alts I guess so class doesn’t really matter, just play what you like most 😀

Participant

Which hero does DPS and critical hits, with evasive? I love heroes whose primary function is DPS.

Keymaster

I’m coming back to Chengdu and will be on D3 soon. I’m at level 12 or so and played for a few hours at launch, I’m a witch doctor.

Participant

@JerryS – Demon Hunter

Participant

@Charlie

Add us to your Battletag!

Jerry, Zhara’s right for Demon Hunter, Wiz is a DPS class but seems really squishy later in the game, at least *I’M* squishy. Some bosses not even possible in NM/Hell to solo without a tank to keep them occupied at close range. Not sure if DH handles it better, but seems they have a little more flexibility in avoidance.

Participant

ahem, i’ll say it again for those with low level chars

we need tanks.

barb & monk k thx

ps. rick plays way too much he’ll be lvl 60 by next week!

Participant

Maybe my level 15 monk, Rick’s level 18 barbarian, Charlie’s level 12 Witch Doctor, and Jerry’s new Demon Hunter can play together. Hehehe!

Participant

Demon hunter it is! Just once i finish downloading it…

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.