Staying in Chengdu for a few days, looking for fun

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStaying in Chengdu for a few days, looking for fun

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hey guys so i’m originally born in chengdu but my family left for Canada when i was 1. I come back to visit every 2 years and im here for a few days. To be honest every time i come im always bored because i have to spend time with family and dont get to do much but im hoping this time itll be a little bit more fun.

im probably going to train at megafit for the next few days but what im really hoping for is to go out and to explore chengdu’s nightlife, any recommendations for good bars/clubs? If i can meet a few foreigners/expats and party with you guys this weekend it would be sick !

ill be checking this forum regularly or send me a text on my cell

86 186 591 95713

my name is Li, male, 22, speak fluent english/french and pretty decent chinese. holla at me !

Keymaster

What up dude.

Come to Disco Death on Friday at Xiong Mao club in 东区音乐公园. Preferably in a costume 😀

UI2XN.jpg

Me and Brendan are gonna be at Megafit tonight from 7-9pm, if you see us say what’s up. I’m tall and Brendan is build like a WWF wrestler, you won’t miss us.

Participant

hey! so i justed called megafit and they told me it was 150 RMB to train once, i was like WTF?!?! working out considered as a luxury here in china now? would explain why everyone looks like a toothpick haha lol 🙂

Keymaster
    Quote:
    hey! so i justed called megafit and they told me it was 150 RMB to train once, i was like WTF?!?! working out considered as a luxury here in china now? would explain why everyone looks like a toothpick haha lol 🙂

Yeah the management there is pretty stupid. Before I signed up for an annual membership I asked how much 6 months cost and the manager told me “Trust me, you wouldn’t be interested, it’s very expensive. Go for one year”. I could go on but that pretty much sums it up.

If you want to check it out though I can bring you as my guest and you can train for free. Like I said I’ll be up there tonight.

Participant

awesome! i just have to make sure i dont have plans tonight with family, i really need to work out ,my relatives keep bringing me out to eat at restaurants, i feel like a fat whale lol. ill pm you later to confirm! thanks man! looking forward to meet u guys

Participant

Hey dude, nice to meet u here.. I’m going to Disco Death on Friday with my friends… hope you’re there. U must be easy to identify with Chinese look (if much more handsome than me… haha).

Have a nice day 🙂

Participant

haha yah i am easy to find, i have the asian look but people can tell i’m not from here, ill be there so come say hi to me !

Participant

Does it nice feeling when you have been told that you are not seem from here? I have similar experience… but when you say so this time, I found u re younger than me… actually, it is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.