Stellarbridge Kids Club

HomeForumsIn ChengduStellarbridge Kids Club

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Stellarbridge Kids Club Membership
    Why choose us?…

• If you’re looking for a place for your kid(s) to play and learn in a fun bilingual environment.
    • If you’re a parent with lots of time on your hands, and would like to share in your child’s educational development.
    • If you would like your child to have exposure to different cultures, not just your own/not just Chinese.

We welcome you to Stellarbridge Kids Club.

Stellarbridge is not only a place to meet others with similar interests, we are very proud to instill memorable activities in our little ones minds through our art, craft, baking, English, and Chinese lessons; wherein you are invited to participate in any of these activities with your loved one(s) in your spare time. With the optional extra of music, dance, and kids martial arts classes as well.

We also welcome you to share/teach/make your own culture with our club. So if there are any special cultural aspects from your own culture you would like to have your child share with us, we welcome you to join us.

Keymaster

So if there are any special cultural aspects from your own culture you would like to have your child share with us, we welcome you to join us.

How? Do you have an address, or a website? Where is it located? How much does it cost? What is it, exactly?

If you’re trying to advertise for a business, there is barely any useful information here.

Participant

Agree Charlie, some info would be useful. I’m figuring out where to let my baby play. However, this one seems crazy to me:

* If you’re a parent with lots of time on your hands

I don’t know many parents who have lots of time on their hands 😀

Participant

On that note.

Any Mama groups near Huayang, Music Garden area? We are near the coming Wal-Mart, if u know the place.

My baby is 15 months, Chinese wife speaks English.  She wants to be involved with a play group.

Also, anyone with info for Home Kindy’s in the area?

thanks,

Jim

Participant

my daughter is 4 and half years old. my friend and i  have a place for the kids to play and learn, so just now i am looking for someones  who have kids are around my girl’s age and set up a English learing/paly  group for the kids.

my hasband is British, and i am Chinese.  i am looking for someones may have the similar background. or someone who speak English.

we can share the our sources and exchange our time.

my daughter is going to local Chinese school. but when she is older, we may send her to study at UK. She can speak both Chinese and English. But her Chinese is better than her English, because most of the time, she is with me, my hasband does not have a lot of time with her. so i want to set up this learning and play group.

if you are interested with my idea, please phone me, so we can discuss more.

this is my phone number 189-8059-4011.

my E-mail is: [email protected].

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.