Streaming the Olympics on a Mac

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStreaming the Olympics on a Mac

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

CCTV isn’t really doing a very comprehensive job when it comes to broadcasting a wide spectrum of events. Clearly they are highlighting the events where China is set to place Gold/Silver. I get it…

Anyways, experimented with means to stream, NBC requires a paid subscription and username/password to an American cable television provider. (Fail)

I tried PPTV which forwarded me to

http://2012.cntv.cn/live/CNTV42/index.shtml

Prompted to use Internet explorer (lmao) or Firefox for the streaming feed. I re-downloaded Firefox but still no dice. Tried the CNTV 5+ application for OS X but all it does is load up a fancy olympics screen then fade to gray. Not quite sure what this app is supposed to do but I tried all the options and all I seem to be able to do is hide/magnify the gray box.

Has anyone been successful streaming olympic events on their PC or MAC?

I really want to watch cycling, football and weight lifting but most of the prime time televised events have been air pistol, diving, and poor basketball matchups.

BTW madd props for the 48kg Woman who trains in Chongqing… she is stronger than me and pretty much all the dudes in our gym.

Participant

I don’t know about the Olympics but I use these for the sawker

First Row

Wiziwig

Participant

First Row definitely has football. I watched a couple of games using it already.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.