Sunday June 2nd – Tailor Made Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSunday June 2nd – Tailor Made Chengdu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Custom Suits and Shirts in Chengdu – They’re back again!

After the success of the last two events, Carol & Lucs Tailors from Beijing will be back in Chengdu for the third time! They have a great reputation in Beijing and now a growing reputation amongst the expat community in Chengdu!

At the last event around 40 people bought a ordered a total of 35 suits and 60 shirts. The feedback was great again and many customers commented on the tailoring team’s professionalism and expertise.

On June 2nd we’ll be at the Somerset Riverview Chengdu (Right where Renmin Nan Lu meets the river) where the tailors will have a wide range of fabrics and sample/design books for you to choose from.

You can discuss your individual requirements and make your selections, with suits starting from 1200 yuan and shirts from 150 yuan.After the last event it took about 15 days for all the finished clothing to be delivered to Chengdu, I then delivered everyone’s orders individually.So you can expect fast turn-around and good quality!

The tailors do a really great job of taking super-detailed measurements, so the finished clothing should fit perfectly, but if not I’ll help you send it back to her to be adjusted for free. Last time from 35 suits, 5 people had some small changes to make.

Huge interest in this event, so we’re expecting another large turnout, so if you are interested drop me a message or call/text me on 13880577514.

Participant

I’m in. Let me know what time to turn up closer to the date

Participant

My birthday 🙂 get your suits, in the evening we will celebrate with a fancy do!^^

Participant

Sounds good! If I buy you a cake will you bring all your friends?

Participant

Possible 🙂

Participant

Please contact me as soon as possible if you will be coming to this event. Places are filling fast.

Also, a couple of people who PM’s me before, I have lost your details with the CL system switch-over. Please contact me again!

Keymaster

I will join in this time for sure, I’m interested in getting some shirts made.

Keymaster

Next Sunday! I just added this to the June Events thread.

Participant

Places filling up fast, please contact me asap if you want to come 13880577514!

Participant

This event is happening tomorrow, we could probably still fit a few more people in through the day. If you’ll be coming and haven’t contacted me yet drop me a message.

Keymaster

I checked this out yesterday and ordered a few shirts, looking forward to receiving them. For anyone looking for a custom suit or shirt, this looks like a great option. A few photos from yesterday, I think they were getting ready to wrap up when I arrived:

They offered a ton of options and all of the tailors spoke English.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.