Tailor Made Chengdu: Sunday, November 24th

HomeForumsIn ChengduTailor Made Chengdu: Sunday, November 24th

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Custom Suits and Shirts in Chengdu – They’re back again! Get measured and select from a wide range of fabrics for your bespoke suits and shirts.

• Event: Tailor Made Chengdu
    • Time: November 24th
    • Venue: TBC

❖ After the success of the last three events, Carol & Lucs Tailors from Beijing will be back in Chengdu for the fourth time. They have a great reputation in Beijing and now a growing reputation amongst the expat community in Chengdu.

❖ At previous events the feedback from everyone has been great and many customers commented on the tailoring team’s professionalism and expertise.

❖ You can discuss your individual requirements and make your fabric selections from a wide range of options, with suits from 1200-2500 rmb and shirts from 150-350 rmb. After the event it takes about 15 days for your clothes to be made and delivered to Chengdu. So you can expect fast turn-around and good quality!

❖ The tailors do a really great job of taking super-detailed measurements, so the finished clothing should fit perfectly, but if not I’ll help you send it back to the Beijing team to be adjusted for free.

❖ The venue for the November event has yet to be confirmed, but there is always huge interest in this event, so we’re expecting another large turnout, if you are interested in booking your place for this event drop call/text me on 13880577514, add me on Wechat: UKMichael or email [email protected]

Keymaster

Awesome, I am definitely going to this. The tailors at these events are fantastic, I’m really happy with the shirts that I got made last time they were in town. High quality and reasonable prices.

Participant

Good to hear, Charlie. I’ll be in touch once the venue has been confirmed to book your time slot.

For anyone else interested in attending, feel free to drop me a pm or contact me in the ways listed on the original post!

Participant

I’m excited for this. Tailor made suit for <£130? Yes please.

Participant

We’ve already got about 20 people signed up for the 24th. If anyone else on the forum is interested in getting some suits or shirts tailor-made then please get in touch as soon as possible to confirm your place.

Participant

Over 50 people registered to see the Beijing tailors tomorrow. We’ll be working from 9am-8pm to meet demand.

Venue confirmed as 2nd Floor, The Ascott, Raffles City. (Sichuan Gynasium Subway stop)

I have confirmed times with everyone registered to attend tomorrow. If you want to come along but haven’t contacted me yet please get in touch asap on 13880577514 or Wechat: UKMichael

Participant

Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday to the fourth Tailor Made Chengdu Event. The tailors took orders for over 30 Suits, 65 shirts and several winter coats during the day. All orders should be delivered to Chengdu in about 10-15 days time.

We’ll definitely be doing this event again in the near future, so if you didn’t get a chance to come along this time, but are interested in attending in the future let me know and I’ll make sure I keep you informed.

Keymaster

Last night was great, what an outstanding service this is for people living in Chengdu. Thanks for organizing, Michael.

You guys do winter coats too? Damn!

Participant

No problem. Thanks for the support!

Yeah, they do pea coats and other styles, I probably should have promoted that more!

Participant

Photo of the event.
    Tailor Made Chengdu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Hello Friends,

Can anyone know about Chengdu does he tailor overcoats for men?

Participant

Hello Kavin,

Yes, they can tailor coats. The next event could be in February or March. They are based in Beijing.

Participant

Hello Michael M,

Thank you so much for to response and I would like to meet him in February….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.