Chengdu Support Groups?

HomeForumsClassifiedsChengdu Support Groups?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Are there any English speaking (or both foreign and local) support groups in Chengdu? I’m struggling a bit with coping here and it doesn’t help that I have depression either so a chance to meet with people would be a great thing for me.

If there is none, would anyone be interested in starting one up?

Participant

Hello!

There is an event on Couchsurfing every week called English corner. I’m new in Chengdu and I never went there, but it seems to be a nice place. Maybe next week I will go there. You can search in on Couchsurfing and they have also a page on wechat.

Have a nice weekend!

Participant

I cant find it… it’s just a website for travellers to couch surf. I’m looking for a support group for people like me who are home sick or suffer from mental illness.

Participant

Oh Sorry. I misunderstood. The part of support group I just didn’t read it correctly.. I’m not a native English speaker. But actually I use couchsurfing for more than couchsurfing lol I use it to make new friends,to find partner language to exchange language etc.. Good luck in your search.

Participant

That’s ok, I’m actually thinking of using it for stuff like that too. My Chinese needs improving haha

Keymaster

Hey there Millymoo(?), I think you are on my WeChat. But forgot your real name.

I’d be interested in starting a English speaking support group.

I’m currently working a website for creative people based in Chengdu (musicians, all sort of artists and techies). It’s called chengducollective.com.

Maybe we can start an online support group with the  subdomain  “support.chengducollective.com.”  How does that sound?

Reply me here or lets talk more on WeChat (xonikk)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.