T SQ thoughts and/or interesting media/blog posts?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionT SQ thoughts and/or interesting media/blog posts?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Keeping in mind the sensitivity of the issue (Big Brother really is watching!), and having just come back from Hong Kong where there were a large number of protesters on Sunday, have any of you come across any interesting news stories or articles relating to the above mentioned? Given current political climate in China, and Beijing in particular right now, June 4th is a date that will have drawn a fair degree of attention in and out of China.

Keymaster

Today, June 4th

Internet access is spotty. Everyone in my office has been complaining all day. Reason? Today is today.

To anyone posting here, please do not type the full phrase out. The phrase that we’re all thinking of.

Participant

Brendan I recommend this website or Radio Free Asia

Participant

remember today

I’ve been watching this today.

Participant

apparently” 今天” is among the banned terms on weibo not behind my VPN at work but check out china media project or is it china media watch? and china digital times have a comprehensive list of all the terms.

i feel proud i was able to craft a statement of remembrance that beat the censors

Keymaster
    Quote:
    i feel proud i was able to craft a statement of remembrance that beat the censors

What was it? I didn’t see anything except you retweet something about Yang Bing that was censored.

Participant

oh snap they sniped me. friend posted a classic 1989 which i re-tweeted and commented on

Participant

the BBC has some articles and even the videos on it are not blocked (without using a VPN)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.