Tattoos in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTattoos in Chengdu

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Slavsky; that sounds great man. She sounds totally professional. I think i’m gonna contact her too…just gotta nail down a design…

Participant

By the way, there was a guy-photographer. Bring your USB with you. Photos are great!

Quote:
    By the way, there was a guy-photographer. Bring your USB with you. Photos are great!

She’s friends with the couple running the photographic studio next door, I wonder if that’s the guy you met. Glad you’ve got yourself all set up and ready to go! Looking forward to seeing the finished article.

I should mention for anyone else reading this thread that Jasmine also recently started offering UV ink tattoos. This is something I’ve been giving additional thought to for a while myself.

Participant

11.jpg

1.jpg

Participant

At the given moment there is beginning, but definitely very talented artist in Chengdu, who charges only 300 RMB. As soon as she gets clientelle, the price will go up. I made a tattoo there last Sunday, and I`m complitely satisfied with the quality.

Whoever has Weibo can check her works : http://weibo.com/jarriane

Instagram: Jarriane. I gave her the piture I want to transfer to my body, but the sketch she made was 3 times better. She has her own vision, passion and suggestions – there is nothing more I can say, but I will come back within next couple of weeks.

She makes tattoo at her home. 13699434614 – her phone number.

65d34921jw1e3pk58d2b2j.jpg

Participant

I met Jarrianne at High Town last week and saw her working on your design. It’s cool to see it all finished. She was nice and her English was great.

Looks good man. Seems like you have found a couple of decent, and available, artists in town.

Brendan in an earlier post suggested going to Tattoo temple in HK. For those willing to travel i’d also like to submit Shanghai Tattoo in…well you can probably figure that out.

I’ve had a couple of pieces done there by their head artist and i’ll likely always go back to her. Not to say the other two aren’t good, they are! They’ve moved since i last visited but their old place was spotless and they import all their inks etc. Waiting time used to be about 6 weeks but i think they’ve improved that now.

Quote:
    For those willing to travel i’d also like to submit Shanghai Tattoo in…

Any chance we could see some images of what you’ve had done there?

Personally I’m hoping to get some time in with Joey when I’m in HK next month. I still possibly have some 30+ hours to finish up.

Yeah i’ll post some soon. In the meantime here’s the link to their website:

http://www.shanghaitattoo.com/

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.