Tennis Partner Wanted

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTennis Partner Wanted

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I havent played for a long time but I have access to a private court in very good condition and seems a shame not to use it.

I’m 33, male and looking for somebody similar to play against.

The court is located in the west of the city near DuFu’s Cottage.

Send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Andrew

Keymaster

I’m interested but I don’t have a tennis racquet – do you have access to those? I’ll send you a PM.

Hey in the same boat as charlie, let me knwo if you have an extra racquet!

Participant

Hi Nick, Charlie.

I have a few average racquets but they are fine for a knock around.

I am free to play nearly any time, weekdays, weekends and the court is floodlit so evenings are ok too.

Let me know what works best for you two and can take from there.

Perhaps you can both arrange at the same time, gives us more options.

yea i’d definitely be interested! what part of town are you?

I’ll be in hong kong until december 3rd, but i’m usually free in the late monring/early afternoon weekdays, all day wednesday/thursday…just let me know and i;d be happy to play a set or two!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I have a few average racquets but they are fine for a knock around.

I am free to play nearly any time, weekdays, weekends and the court is floodlit so evenings are ok too.

How about this weekend? I’ll get in touch.

Participant

I would like to play tennis. But Im not good at it. 🙂

Quote:
    I would like to play tennis. But Im not good at it. 🙂

Same. I picked up the game and sort of self taught myself over a few summers. If you’re serving over 120kph, I’m no match. I’d still like to come by and try if I have the time.

Participant

@Nick

No problem, just drop me a message when you get back from Hong Kong.

The court is in my compound next to DuFu’s Cottage and HuanHua Xi Park in Qingyang District.

@Charlie

This weekend is good, drop me a pm if you are free and tell me a time and I will reserve the court.

@Tracy

Perhaps you could play against my wife, she isn’t very good too;)

Participant

No problem. But I think that I only have time on Sunday afternoon. Is that ok? 🙂

Participant

@Chris

Sure if you free sometime, drop me a message. I’ve just average, no rocket serves from me.

@Tracy

Sundays are when my wife visits her relatives, drop me a message if there are any other times and you can perhaps arrange with my wife

Cheers

Participant

Hi Andy. Im sorry. I only have time on Sunday afternoon this week. Maybe next time. 🙂

Hi there,

At this moment I’m in Amsterdam, but back in Chengdu December 8th, and certainly in fro tennis. I have two rackets, do if there are people willing to play but don’t have a racket that point can be settled.

Participant

HI Erik

Drop me a message when you get back from Holland and we can arrange a time. Have fun in the Dam

Hello all,

I’m back in town, so if anyone is in for tennis tennis let me know. Besides that, if everything works out fine I’ll also have a private tenniscourt at my new place i a few days.

Right now I have two rackets, 4 tennis balls and a court, so that should be enough for a game or two.

Participant

Hi all,

If anyone is looking for a lesson, I teach at a couple of clubs here. I can also teach at any courts you have access to. I’ve been teaching for 15 years in San Diego and NYC, have been in Chengdu for a couple of months. You can contact me at [email protected]

Damian

Participant

Looking for tennis partner to practice with, weekdays start from approx 6pm for 1-2 hours.weekend all day. location: not too far away from 3rd ring road West,south,east all fine. My level is intermediate.if you are interested please drop me a line 🙂 Cheers!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.