The Lazy Pug (Restaurant)

HomeForumsIn ChengduThe Lazy Pug (Restaurant)

• This topic has 98 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoEric.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Charlie, how much is the brunch exactly?

Participant

Brunch ranges from 30 and up.

Charlie, Ill be there from 1pm-2pm, ill be teaching so ill come to brunch late. Man my stomach is rumbling thinking of it!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Charlie, how much is the brunch exactly?

Yeah like Jerry said, it depends on what you order. They have a special menu just for brunch with eggs, french toast, sausages, etc.

Hysterical thread! I came back at once when the conversation turned back to food, specifically ribs. Is it just me, but this cooler weather has the ole appetite skyrocketing outa control? Gonna get me some margaritas and tacos, and sour cream, chips & salsa, guacamole tonight…

Hysterical thread! I came back at once when the conversation turned back to food, specifically ribs. Is it just me, but this cooler weather has the ole appetite skyrocketing outa control? Gonna get me some margaritas and tacos, and sour cream, chips & salsa, guacamole tonight…

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Donut balls? If i ever need a new login name, just found it.

Done and done!

Keymaster
    Quote:

Done and done!

Participant

Abuse of authority but oh so funny

Participant

Abuse of authority but oh so funny

Quote:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Enjoy them balls. 😀

Quote:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Enjoy them balls. 😀

Participant

C’mon, turn me back to TigerKuma. Go to a bar, meet a girl, what’s gonna happen: “I heard you got donut balls!”

BTW: what am i gonna do with all those “TigerKuma is an Asshole” T-shirts? Just had a new batch printed (available in S – XXL, $9.95 including shipping). No fair….

Participant

C’mon, turn me back to TigerKuma. Go to a bar, meet a girl, what’s gonna happen: “I heard you got donut balls!”

BTW: what am i gonna do with all those “TigerKuma is an Asshole” T-shirts? Just had a new batch printed (available in S – XXL, $9.95 including shipping). No fair….

Quote:
    Go to a bar, meet a girl, what’s gonna happen: “I heard you got donut balls!”

Come on… If you can’t make that work for you, something’s wrong!!

😀

Quote:
    Go to a bar, meet a girl, what’s gonna happen: “I heard you got donut balls!”

Come on… If you can’t make that work for you, something’s wrong!!

😀

Participant

Hang on, back up a bit. Did i read something about endless coffee at the Pug’s Sunday brunch? Does endless mean endless? I could do some serious damage to the Pug’s bottom line with this endless coffee deal. Who needs narcotics when you got endless coffee….

Participant

Hang on, back up a bit. Did i read something about endless coffee at the Pug’s Sunday brunch? Does endless mean endless? I could do some serious damage to the Pug’s bottom line with this endless coffee deal. Who needs narcotics when you got endless coffee….

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, you read correctly. Come on Sunday, Donut Balls.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Yeah, you read correctly. Come on Sunday, Donut Balls.

they also have free wifi right?

and these donut balls… are these like the Great American Restaurant (Sweetwater, Artie’s etc.) ozzie/aussie rolls?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 114 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.